Woodland Hills Personal Injury Attorney
Call Now for a Free Consultation With a Woodland Hills Attorney
West Coast Trial Lawyers was discovered in 2014 by Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Neama is the President and co-founder of the law firm. He was a former federal prosecutor for the United States Attorney’s Office. During his time there, he successfully prosecuted murders and drug dealers. When Neama worked as a Director of Enforcement of the Los Angeles City Ethics Commission, he would oversee and investigate elected officials and the highest elected employees in Los Angeles. This also included the Mayor and City Council. He fulfilled this position until he decided to become a trial lawyer. Neama has substantial trial experience, guiding over 170 attorneys in litigation against many large companies worldwide. Throughout Neama’s career, he has helped his clients obtain over $1 billion in settlements and judgments.
Allen Patatanyan is the Managing Partner and co-founder of West Coast Trial Lawyers. Allen has had over a decades worth of experience fighting on behalf of clients and pursued those at-fault for causing harm with his signature dogged and deterministic charm. Throughout his career, Allen has helped more than thousands of people acquire millions of dollars in settlements and judgments.
Neama and Allen formed West Coast Trial Lawyers with the main objective of helping victims of personal injury. West Coast Trial Lawyers has offices available in many parts of California, including Woodland Hills. Our Woodland Hills personal injury attorneys have won over 5,000 cases and acquired more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Due to our accomplishments in the legal field, we have been acknowledged as one of the top personal injury law firms in Woodland Hills.
If you would like to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, please contact our 24/7 legal team by calling (818) 839-8900 or emailing [email protected]. Rest assured, there are no financial risks involved in our services. You will not be charged with any fees until we settle your case.
Services We Offer
- Car Accidents: Due to an alarming amount of cars occupying the streets, it is inevitable that an accident can take place at any given moment. If you were involved in a car accident, West Coast Trial Lawyers has experienced Woodland Hills car accident attorneys that will help you get the justice you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles can be risky to operate, even if the rider is experienced. If you are a victim of a motorcycle accident and would like to file a lawsuit, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Woodland Hills motorcycle accident attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases.
- Brain Injury Accidents: Head injuries can occur for a variety of reasons. People may choose to avoid wearing protective gear when playing sports or operating a motorized vehicle. Assault may also contribute to a brain injury. Victims of a brain injury should look for an experienced personal injury attorney to help them with their case. Reach out to West Coast Trial Lawyers to get started on your claim. Our team has won over 5,000 personal injury cases and are confident that you will be satisfied with our services.
- Spinal Cord Injury Accidents: There are several types of collisions that may result in an individual damaging their spine. This includes car accidents, bike accidents, pedestrian accidents, and e-scooter accidents. If you were involved in an accident and are suffering from a spinal cord injury, contact West Coast Trial Lawyers. We will help you get the maximum financial and emotional compensation you deserve for your losses. This includes medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
- Dog Bites: It is important for dog owners to train their dogs to behave in public. Lack of training may result in the dog misbehaving frequently and developing bad habits. This can cause the dog to attack strangers, regardless of whether or not they are a threat or simply because they are teasing the dog. If you were a victim of a dog bite and would like to file a lawsuit against the dog owner, our Woodland Hills personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 to take your calls and emails. We offer free consultations and do not charge any fees until your case has been settled.
- E-Scooter Accidents: People have easy access to operate an e-scooter. Unfortunately, many of them are not experienced enough to ride one properly. Also, a lot of riders do not wear protective gear, such as a helmet or knee pads. This is mainly because e-scooters were made for convenience. Not everyone carries protective gear around them at all times. If you were injured because of a negligent e-scooter rider, our Woodland Hills personal injury law firm will help you get the justice you deserve for damages caused by the collision.
- Premises Liability Accidents: Property owners are given the responsibility of making sure their premises are maintained in a safe condition. They need to perform maintenance checks before allowing anyone to step foot on their property. Failure to do so will result in a serious injury, thus causing the victim to file a claim against the owner. If you are a victim of premises liability and would like to sue the property owner, our team is available 24/7 to help you with your case.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bikes are fragile, non-motorized vehicles that do not offer significant protection. Furthermore, due to their size, they are difficult to spot on the road. However, a driver is still required to cautiously observe the road and ensure that a lane change can be made safely before attempting one. They should also not occupy the bike lane if they notice a bicyclist is using it. Unfortunately, there are drivers who disobey the rules of the road and make it complicated for bicyclists to ride on the streets. If you were involved in a bicycle accident and would like to pursue a lawsuit against the driver at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers is readily available to provide you with legal assistance.
- Burn Injury Accidents: Burn injuries may occur unexpectedly. It can be from a defective product, chemical spill, hot liquids, or from a motor vehicle accident. If you would like to sue the individual who caused your burn injury, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Woodland Hills burn injury attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. We are always ready to help victims acquire compensation to cover for losses caused by an accident.
- Pedestrian Accident: Thousands of pedestrians utilize the streets on a day-to-day basis. Unfortunately, there are many negligent drivers that choose to disobey California laws, especially when it comes to yielding to pedestrian traffic. West Coast Trial Lawyers has a primary goal of making sure victims of a pedestrian accident get financial and emotional compensation for damages.
- Wrongful Death: No one ever expects to lose a loved one. It is the most difficult situation to overcome. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our Woodland Hills wrongful death attorneys will do everything we possibly can to make sure you get the justice you deserve for your tragic loss.
- Uber and Lyft Accident: Ridesharing companies have become a hit across cities in California, including Woodland Hills. People like how easy it is to request a driver to take them to their desired location. However, the requested driver may exhibit acts of negligence that can result in a serious accident. Reach out to our 24/7 Woodland Hills legal team to get started on the process of filing a claim against the driver at-fault for your damages.
- Truck Accident: Since truck drivers are given a strict schedule to follow, they are often triggered to commit negligent actions, such as speeding, to avoid being set back from completing their tasks prior to deadlines. Unfortunately, this can result in an accident. If you were involved in a truck accident and would like to file a lawsuit against the party at-fault for your losses, West Coast Trial Lawyers has experienced Woodland Hills truck accident attorneys that will guide you through the legal process of filing a claim against the individual at-fault.
- Bus Accident: In Woodland Hills, there are 10 bus routes available. This makes it convenient for people to travel to their destination. The bus driver is given the responsibility to make sure that passengers are picked up and dropped off safely. Failing to commit to this obligation can result in an accident, which can leave serious damages, especially to those who were in the vehicle. If you were a passenger that was involved in a bus accident and would like to sue the at-fault driver, West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you acquire maximum compensation for any damages caused by the collision.
- Food Delivery Accident: UberEats, PostMates, and DoorDash have made it easier for people to get food without having to do it themselves. However, food delivery drivers are pressured to complete orders on time, or else they will receive a bad review. If they continue to fall behind on completing orders at a reasonable time, then they could get fired. To prevent this from happening, they choose to perform reckless actions on the road, such as speeding and cutting off other drivers. Doing this is very dangerous and can harm those nearby. If you were involved in a food delivery accident and need legal help with filing a lawsuit, West Coast Trial Lawyers is available 24/7 to assist you with your needs.
Why Should You Hire an Attorney?
It is always a good idea to have a personal injury attorney by your side after an accident. They will help you file a claim, negotiate with insurance companies, and acquire the appropriate amount of compensation to cover for damages, such as medical bills, property damage, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
If you choose not to have an attorney legally representing you in your case, then you may have a difficult time trying to balance your priorities, such as gathering evidence to strengthen your claim and discussing your situation with insurance companies. Insurance companies often find people with no legal representation as an easy target to offer low compensation to. Furthermore, they pay very close attention to your statements. Any wrong wording or information can be used against you. For a stress-free experience of handling all of these factors, it is highly suggested to have an attorney guiding you through it all.
Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations for a personal injury claim is 2 years. Once you have exceeded the deadline, you are no longer qualified to submit a personal injury claim against the other party. However, there are a few exceptions to having the deadline extended. The plaintiff must be:
- A minor,
- In jail,
- Out-of-state, or
- Suffering from a mental illness that is classified as legally insane.
The “discovery rule” may also affect the statute of limitations. Basically, the statute of limitations will begin on the initiate date of when the injury was discovered or should have been discovered.
If you or a loved one were seriously injured due to another individual’s negligence, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Woodland Hills attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. Our team is committed to getting you the justice you deserve.