Why Hire Us
West Coast Trial Lawyers is a team of experienced trial attorneys who are committed to winning just compensation for individuals who have been seriously injured in San Francisco and throughout California. We take pride in doing everything we can to secure the best possible results for our clients, and unlike other personal injury law firms, we do not hesitate to take the insurance companies and big corporations to trial.
In addition, at West Coast Trial Lawyers, we offer:
- 24/7/365 Access – We are here when you need us. You can call or contact us online at any time, and we will provide immediate responses to all of your questions.
- Proven Results – With decades of combined legal experience, our lawyers have represented thousands of clients and have recovered more than $1 billion in compensation for their losses.*
- Ivy League Education – Our attorneys went to the top law schools and worked at the biggest law firms. These credentials set us apart from other personal injury lawyers.
- Exclusive Focus – We focus exclusively on injury and death cases. We routinely represent clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries, and we know what it takes to win just compensation.
- No-Fee Promise – You do not owe us any legal fees unless we win compensation in your case. This way, you know we are 100 percent on your side.
Our no-fee promise starts with a free, confidential consultation. If you have been injured or lost a family member in San Francisco, contact us now to find out if you have a claim for financial compensation.
Cases We Handle
Our attorneys handle all types of serious and fatal accident cases throughout the greater San Francisco area. Whether you were injured in a car accident or a loved one was killed, we have the skills, resources and commitment necessary to win maximum compensation for your accident-related losses. We represent clients in cases involving brain injuries, burn injuries, spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries resulting from:
Regardless of what happened, you owe it to yourself and your family to find out about your legal rights. You should not make any decisions about your claim until you speak with a qualified attorney.
Contact Us for Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation in San Francisco, CA
If you are ready to take control of your situation, contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced San Francisco personal injury lawyer. Delays can harm your chances of securing maximum compensation, so call 415-603-6000 or tell us what happened online now.