San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers
Why You Should Hire Us
Personal injury claims involve a variety of situations, including car accidents, dog bites, and slip and falls. Victims of a personal injury often endure life-changing events that can result in pain and suffering. Immense stress is also notably present in the aftermath of an accident due to the inevitable reality of facing legal complications, insurance companies, and financial issues.
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our San Francisco personal injury attorneys have over 60 years of collective legal experience in helping victims seek justice and compensation for their losses. We have successfully won over 5,000 cases and acquired more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Due to our accomplishments in the legal field, we have been recognized as one of the top personal injury law firms in San Francisco.
We are devoted to providing you with the best legal assistance and are confident that you will be given a satisfactory end-result to your case. Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 legal team by calling (415) 326-8794 or emailing [email protected] to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our San Francisco personal injury law firm. We are located on One Sansome Street, Suite 3500 in San Francisco, California. Our zip code is 94104.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our attorneys handle all types of serious and fatal accident cases throughout the greater San Francisco area. Whether you were injured in a car accident or a loved one was killed, we have the skills, resources and commitment necessary to win maximum compensation for your accident-related losses. We represent clients in cases involving:
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycles are vulnerable to various objects, including road hazards and vehicles. Due to its small size, it may also go unnoticed while on the road. This is why motorists must make careful observations prior to making any turns or lane changes. Failing to do so can result in a collision. If you fell victim to a bicycle accident and want to sue the driver at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers has experienced San Francisco bicycle accident attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience handling personal injury claims. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Car Accidents: Over thousands of vehicles occupy the roads every day. It is inevitable that a car accident may occur at any given time. Car accident victims can be entitled to receive compensation for damages. Our San Francisco personal injury law firm is readily available to review your case and determine whether you can take legal action against the driver at-fault for the accident.
- Bus Accidents: Bus drivers are required to drive with extra caution since they are transporting passengers. However, many factors can contribute to a bus accident that can be out of the bus driver’s control, such as a negligent driver or faulty roads. If you were involved in a bus accident and would like to pursue a lawsuit against the party at-fault, our San Francisco personal injury attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve for losses caused by the collision.
- Burn Injury Accidents: Common factors that result in a burn injury include motor vehicle accidents, defective products, hot liquid, and road rash. If the burn injury was caused by another individual, you may pursue legal action against them in order to acquire compensation to cover for damages. Contact West Coast Trial Lawyers today to speak to one of our knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate San Francisco personal injury attorneys. We will get you the justice you deserve.
- Dog Bites: A dog owner is expected to train their dog to behave, especially around others. Failing to do so will result in a misbehaved and aggressive dog. These types of dogs should not be near visitors or strangers since the chances of a dog bite are highly likely to occur. If you were a victim of a dog bite and would like to pursue a claim against the owner for negligence, our San Francisco personal injury attorneys will help you get justice and compensation for any damages caused by the attack.
- Spinal Cord Injury Accidents: Did you know that once a spinal cord has been damaged, it will remain that way for the rest of a victim’s life? Even if the damage may be permanent, many treatment plans are available to help improve the victim’s quality of life. However, not many people can afford to pay for life-long treatments since medical costs can be very expensive. Whether your injury was caused by a car accident or an act of violence, a spinal cord injury attorney at our San Francisco personal injury firm is here to help you obtain compensation to get your current and future medical bills covered, along with other additional damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Unfortunately, many riders have not been able to maintain or control a motorcycle’s speed, thus getting themselves into serious accidents. If you were involved in a motorcycle accident and would like to receive legal assistance, our San Francisco personal injury law firm is available 24/7 to help you with your case. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrian accidents are especially heinous and almost always involve a high degree of negligence. If you or a loved one were involved in a pedestrian accident and would like to file a lawsuit against the party at-fault for damages, our expert team of San Francisco personal injury attorneys will negotiate with insurance companies to help you get maximum compensation.
- Premises Liability Accidents: Premises liability claims encompass many different situations. Common examples include drowning due to negligent pool management, slip and falls at grocery stores because of wet floors, and physical assault in apartment buildings due to negligent security. Please speak with an experienced San Francisco premises liability attorney as soon as possible to discuss if you are entitled to file a claim.
- Brain Injury Accidents: Many factors can cause a brain injury, such as motor vehicle accidents and assault. If you are suffering from a brain injury that was caused by a negligent individual, West Coast Trial Lawyers will make sure you receive the appropriate amount of economic and non-economic damages.
- Truck Accidents: Truck drivers endure a lot of stress and pressure when it comes to making deliveries on time. This will often cause them to drive recklessly. If you were involved in a truck accident and would like to sue the individual at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers has San Francisco truck accident attorneys with years of experience in handling personal injury claims. We will help you get the justice you deserve.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents: Uber and Lyft are popular ridesharing companies that have become successful over the past few years. It has attracted the attention of millions across the nation. Even though these services come with many positives, there are some negatives you should also take notice of, such as reports of negligent drivers disobeying traffic laws. Victims of an Uber or Lyft accident should contact an experienced personal injury attorney. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we have won over 5,000 cases and more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Wrongful Death: Experiencing the wrongful death of a loved one is one of the most tragic things anyone can possibly live through. Please accept our heartfelt condolences if you have lost a loved one, especially if at the hands of a careless driver. An experienced San Bernardino personal injury attorney will handle your wrongful death claim with dignity and respect.
- Food Delivery Accidents: Food delivery services have become widely popular in California. It offers a lot of convenience for those who do not feel like getting food or groceries themselves. However, it can also be a health risk. Reports have indicated that food delivery drivers have committed acts of food tampering while in possession of a customer’s order. This type of negligent action can result in food poisoning. The customer is eligible to take legal action against the driver and/or company to acquire compensation for damages. If you have any questions about your food tampering case and would like to seek legal assistance from an experienced attorney, contact our San Francisco personal injury law firm today.
- E-Scooter Accidents E-scooter services have become very popular due to its convenience and affordability. However, many riders who use these services are inexperienced and unaware of how to properly control an e-scooter, thus getting themselves into accidents. Victims of an e-scooter accident are encouraged to reach out to a personal injury attorney. Our San Francisco personal injury law firm is available 24/7 to provide legal assistance.
In addition, at West Coast Trial Lawyers, we offer:
- 24/7/365 Access – We are here when you need us. You can call or contact us online at any time, and we will provide immediate responses to all of your questions.
- Proven Results – With decades of combined legal experience, our lawyers have represented thousands of clients and have recovered more than $1 billion in compensation for their losses.
- Ivy League Education – Our attorneys went to the top law schools and worked at the biggest law firms. These credentials set us apart from other personal injury lawyers.
- Exclusive Focus – We focus exclusively on injury and death cases. We routinely represent clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries, and we know what it takes to win.
- No-Fee Promise – You do not owe us any legal fees until your case has been settled. This way, you know we are 100 percent on your side. Our no-fee promise starts with a free, confidential consultation. If you have been injured or lost a family member in San Francisco, contact us now to find out if you have a claim for financial compensation.
What to Do After an Accident
Below, our experienced San Francisco personal injury attorneys have created a list of steps you should take after getting into an accident.
- Call 911. If there were any injuries or damages involved, you should contact 911 immediately. The police will arrive at the scene of the accident and conduct an official police report. Paramedics may also be present to provide medical attention to those who need it.
- Exchange information. You and the other party involved in the accident must share each other’s driver’s licenses, contact information, and insurance information.
- Gather evidence. Try to acquire as much evidence as possible. This includes taking pictures or videos of your injuries, damages, and the location of where the accident took place. You should also document your perspective on what happened before, during, and after the accident. Make sure to include the date and time of each event.
- Find a witness. If you notice any witnesses nearby, you should ask them for their consent to get their contact information. Witness testimonies can help strengthen your claim.
- Visit a doctor. After the accident, you should make an appointment to get checked by a doctor. Regardless of how minor or moderate your injury is, it is ideal to get examined in order to rule out any serious injuries, especially those that are internal.
- Contact an attorney. An experienced San Francisco personal injury attorney can help you by building your claim, negotiating with insurance companies, and getting you the compensation you deserve for your losses.
What if the Driver Is Uninsured?
The state of California requires all drivers to have car insurance. However, many drivers choose to save their money rather than spend it on costly insurance. In California, there is an estimate of 16.6 percent of uninsured drivers.
Being involved in an accident with an uninsured driver can be a nightmare. However, there are options your San Francisco personal injury attorney can resort to, such as suing the uninsured driver and going after their personal assets.
The other option is obtaining uninsured motorist coverage from your own insurance provider, which is often referred to as Uninsured Motorist (UM)/Underinsured Motorist (UIM) coverage. UM/UIM can protect you if you are involved in an accident with someone who does not have insurance and is found liable.
The other option is to get uninsured motorist coverage from your own insurance provider, which is often referred to as uninsured motorist (UM)/underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage. Um / UIM can protect you if you are involved in an accident with someone who has no insurance and is declared responsible.
If you have sustained injuries as a result of someone’s negligence or deliberate acts of malice, you have the right to hold the guilty party responsible for your losses. A San Francisco personal injury attorney at West Coast Trial Lawyers will help recover compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Call us today at (415) 326-8794 or email [email protected] to schedule a free consultation at our San Francisco personal injury law firm. Our address is One Sansome Street, Suite 3500, San Francisco, California 94104.