Maximize Your Settlement
Whether you were involved in a car accident on the 405, suffered the heartbreak of a wrongful death, or were injured in a pedestrian accident in downtown Irvine, you need the best available legal representation in order to protect your rights. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we have over 60 years of collective experience helping accident victims throughout the state of California. We have recovered over $1 billion in damages for our clients and you will never pay a fee unless we recover the compensation you are entitled to for your losses.
Being involved in any type of accident can be life changing, traumatic, and terrifying. The last thing anyone wants to do after experiencing injuries, or the loss of a loved one, is to deal with the stress of negotiating with the insurance companies and the possibility of litigation. Our team of experienced Irvine personal injury attorneys are Havard educated and include former federal prosecutors and insurance adjusters who know exactly how to deal with the insurance companies. We believe that in these trying times, all you should focus on is your health and well being.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 at (949) 334-9200 or feel free to email us at [email protected] to schedule a free consultation with our experienced, caring and compassionate legal team.
Types Of Cases Our Top Ranked Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we pride ourselves on handling every type of personal injury claim imaginable. We will handle every aspect of your case, from beginning to end. All you need to do is focus on taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have suffered injuries or losses after being involved in:
- Car Accidents: Did you know that the intersection at Jamboree Road and Walnut Road is one of the most dangerous intersections for car accidents in the city of Irvine?
- Burn Injury Accidents: Data suggests that the majority of burn accidents are caused by daily activities such as cigarette smoking and cooking accidents.
- Uber/Lyft Accidents: Given the recent passing of California Senate Bill AB-5, the rules and regulations affecting the way these types of claims are handled, as well as available damages, is changing rapidly.
- Wrongful Death: Experiencing the wrongful death of a loved one is one of the most tragic things anyone can possibly live through, especially when negligence is involved. We will handle your wrongful death claim with dignity and respect, and make sure that you recover all the damages you are entitled to on behalf of your loved one.
- E-Scooter Accidents: E-scooters have become all the rage, especially on the UC Irvine campus. But what happens when you are injured because of an E-scooter rider’s negligence? How Is liability determined?
- Spinal Cord Accident Injuries: Spinal cord injuries are devastating. Did you know that once a spinal cord has been damaged, it will remain that way for the rest of a victim’s life?
- Dog Bites: The state of California has very strict laws affecting liability for dog owners whose animals bite someone. Given how common dog bites are in the greater Orange County this makes sense. A shocking statistic: more than 1,500 dog bites were reported in 2016.
- Food Delivery Accidents: Until recently, food delivery drivers were treated as independent contractors, which means that employers were not responsible for their negligent conduct. Senate Bill AB-5 has changed all that. If you were involved in an accident with a food delivery driver, you need to contact an experienced food delivery accident attorney as soon as possible.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Sadly, according to the Orange County Register, a woman and her dog were killed in a pedestrian accident just last year in the Woodbridge Neighborhood of Irvine. Pedestrian accidents are especially heinous and almost always involve a high degree of negligence.
- Brain Injury Accidents: The brain is the most unique and mysterious organ in the human body. One thing we know for certain is that once brain cells are damaged, they cannot repair themselves. Brain injury accidents are caused by car accidents, physical violence, and many more circumstances, but the effects on a victim are often unpredictable and will always involve costly medical treatment.
We strongly believe in our clients and their cases. Regardless of the type of case you may have, we will work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not pay any attorney fees until we settle or win your case.
What An Experienced Irvine Personal Injury Attorney Can Do For You
Most of us have been led to believe that insurance companies are working on our behalf. This is simply not the truth. An insurance company is strictly a for profit business. Their goal is to make as much money as possible, which means paying you as little as possible.
Whether you suffered injuries after a motorcycle accident or a premises liability incident, an insurance company will always respond by offering you a quick settlement. Please, do not accept their initial offer before consulting with an Irvine personal injury attorney.
In many cases, due to desperation, ignorance, and financial need, these insurance companies will succeed in pressuring accident victims into accepting much less than what they are actually entitled to. These companies know that accident victims are in a place of vulnerability and they will use this to their advantage. Do not allow this to happen.
An Irvine personal injury attorney has your best interests in mind. We will handle every aspect of your claim, including:
1) Protecting Your Legal Rights: A personal injury attorney at West Coast Trial Lawyers is intimately familiar with the way insurance companies operate. Our attorneys have represented these companies in the past and we will use this knowledge to take care of all the details and paperwork that go into filing a personal injury claim. We will build a strong case in your favor and tirelessly advocate on your behalf. Most importantly, we will make sure that you don’t do or say anything to the insurance companies and other parties involved in your claim that may be detrimental to its success.
2) Guiding You Through The Legal Process: Your personal injury attorney is completely dedicated to your case. He or she will answer your questions and patiently guide you through every stage of the legal process. He or she will explain your options and will provide you with all the information you need to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones. An experienced and dedicated attorney is always available to reassure you and make sure you understand the legal process.
3) Recovering All Avenues Of Compensation: Your dedicated Irvine personal injury lawyer will assess your case and will aggressively pursue all damages available to you. In addition to damages for your past and future medical bills, you may be entitled to compensation for past and future lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and all costs associated with your injuries.
4) Filing A Lawsuit In Court, If Necessary: Most of our cases are resolved without the need for litigation. However, litigation may be in your best interest. In these cases, we will present a strong and persuasive case to the judge or jury to help get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
More Types Of Cases We Can Handle
- Trucking Accidents: The majority of all trucking accidents are caused by some form of driver negligence. Examples of truck driver negligence can include driving more than the legal limit, distracted driving, speeding, and violating traffic laws.
- Premises Liability Accidents: Suffered a slip and fall at South Coast Plaza? Was your car broken into because of negligent security in a parking structure in downtown Irvine? Premises liability claims range far and wide. Speak with an experienced Irvine premises liability attorney today to discuss if you are entitled to file a claim.
- Motorcycle Accidents: According to the San Gabriel Valley Tribune, California ranks in the top 15 amongst the 50 states for motorcycle deaths. Orange County and the Irvine area are no exception, as a 22 year old motorcyclist lost his life on Irvine Avenue near Santa Isabel Avenue this year.
West Coast Trial Lawyers Is Always Here To Help
- Bus Accidents: Always have the potential to be horrific. Whether you were riding on the OCTA or another local Irvine bus line, you have rights in the event that you were injured in a bus accident. Bus drivers are known as common carriers, which means they are required to be extra careful because they are transporting passengers. However, bus accident claims have unique time limits, which means you must act fast if you wish to file a claim for the recovery of damages.
If you have sustained injuries as a result of someone’s negligence or deliberate acts of malice, you have the right to hold the guilty party responsible for your losses. An Irvine personal injury attorney at our firm can recover financial compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Call us today at (949) 334-9200 or email [email protected] to schedule a free consultation with our experienced, caring and compassionate legal team.