Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
Maximize Your Settlement
Whether you were involved in a car accident on the 405, suffered the heartbreak of a wrongful death, or were injured in a pedestrian accident in downtown Irvine, you need the best available legal representation in order to protect your rights. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we have over 60 years of collective legal experience helping accident victims throughout the state of California. We have recovered over $1 billion in damages for our clients. You will never pay a fee unless we recover the compensation you are entitled to for your losses.
Being involved in any type of accident can be life-changing, traumatic, and terrifying. The last thing anyone wants to do after experiencing injuries, or the loss of a loved one, is to deal with the stress of negotiating with insurance companies and the possibility of litigation. Our team of experienced Irvine personal injury attorneys are Havard educated and include former federal prosecutors and insurance adjusters who know exactly how to deal with insurance companies. We believe that in these trying times, all you should focus on is your health and well-being.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 at (949) 334-9200 or feel free to email us at [email protected] to schedule a free consultation with our legal team.
Types of Cases Our Top Ranked Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we pride ourselves on handling every type of personal injury claim imaginable. We will handle every aspect of your case, from beginning to end. All you need to do is focus on taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have suffered injuries or losses after being involved in:
- Bicycle Accidents: It’s no surprise that many drivers do not share the road with bicyclists, however, they are legally obligated to. Unfortunately, there have been many cases reported where bicyclists have been involved in fatal traffic accidents. According to an article by the Orange County Register, 14 bicyclists were killed in 2019 due to traffic accidents. If you or a loved one were involved in a bicycle accident and would like to pursue a personal injury claim, West Coast Trial Lawyers is here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Car Accidents: Did you know that the intersection at Jamboree Road and Walnut Road is one of the most dangerous intersections for car accidents in the city of Irvine? Make sure to always keep your eyes open for any negligent drivers, potential hazards, or road conditions that can leave you in a serious accident. Our expert team of car accident attorneys are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about claims and damages.
- Burn Injury Accidents: Data suggests that the majority of burn accidents are caused by daily activities, such as cigarette smoking and cooking accidents. Unfortunately, many incidents have been reported where an individual has intentionally inflicted burn damage onto another. Defective products have also been a common issue leading up to a burn injury. If you were involved in either situation, our Irvine burn injury attorneys will help you get the justice you deserve for losses caused by the accident.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents: Given the passing of California Senate Bill AB5, the rules and regulations affecting the way these types of claims are handled, as well as available damages, is changing rapidly. Our Irvine Uber and Lyft accident attorneys will help answer any questions you may have about AB5 and how it will affect you if you were involved in an accident with an Uber or Lyft driver.
- Wrongful Death: Experiencing the wrongful death of a loved one is one of the most tragic things anyone can possibly live through, especially when negligence is involved. Our Irvine wrongful death attorneys will handle your wrongful death claim with dignity and respect, and make sure that you recover all the damages you are entitled to on behalf of your loved one.
- E-Scooter Accidents: E-scooters have become all the rage, especially at the UC Irvine campus. But what happens when you are injured because of an e-scooter rider’s negligence? How is liability determined? West Coast Trial Lawyers has Irvine e-scooter accident attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case.
- Spinal Cord Injury Accidents: Spinal cord injuries are devastating. There is no cure for spinal cord damage, however, many treatment plans are available to help improve a person’s quality of life. West Coast Trial Lawyers handles spinal cord injury cases and will get you the maximum compensation you deserve to help cover for any medical expenses caused by the accident.
- Dog Bites: Owners are responsible for their dogs. Any aggressive behavior that results in injuries or damages may turn into a lawsuit. If you were a victim of a dog bite and would like to pursue a case against the owner for negligence, our Irvine personal injury attorneys will help you get justice and compensation for any damages caused by the attack.
- Food Delivery Accidents: Food delivery drivers are required to deliver orders before the deadline. It is common to see a food delivery driver commit negligent actions on the road due to the fear of not making it on time to drop off the customer’s order. This could cause an unsafe environment for drivers nearby, which could increase the likelihood of a crash. If you were involved in an accident with a food delivery driver, you should contact an experienced Irvine food delivery attorney to file a claim against the driver at-fault for your damages.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrian accidents are especially heinous and almost always involve a high degree of negligence. If you or a loved one were involved in a pedestrian accident and would like to file a lawsuit against the party at-fault for damages, our expert team of Irvine personal injury attorneys will negotiate with insurance companies to help you get maximum compensation.
- Brain Injury Accidents: The brain is the most unique and mysterious organ in the human body. One thing we know for certain is that once brain cells are damaged, they cannot repair themselves. Brain injury accidents are caused by car accidents, physical violence, and many more circumstances, but the effects on a victim are often unpredictable and will always involve costly medical treatment. If an individual was at-fault for your brain injury, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim and receive compensation that can help cover your medical costs relating to the accident.
- Truck Accidents: The majority of all truck accidents are caused by some form of driver negligence. Examples of truck driver negligence can include driving more than the legal limit, distracted driving, speeding, and violating traffic laws. If you were involved in an accident with a negligent driver, you may be entitled to receive compensation for any damages caused by the collision.
- Premises Liability Accidents: Suffered a slip and fall at South Coast Plaza? Was your car broken into because of negligent security in a parking structure in downtown Irvine? Premises liability claims range far and wide. Speak with an experienced Irvine premises liability attorney today to discuss if you are entitled to file a claim.
- Motorcycle Accidents: According to the San Gabriel Valley Tribune, California ranks in the top 15 amongst the 50 states for motorcycle deaths. Orange County and the Irvine area are no exception, as a 22 year old motorcyclist lost his life on Irvine Avenue near Santa Isabel Avenue in 2019. Due to speeding being one of the main factors of a motorcycle accident, it’s important for motorcyclists and drivers to be cautious when sharing the road. West Coast Trial Lawyers has more than 60 years of collective experience in handling these types of personal injury cases and will help you get the justice you deserve for any losses you have suffered due to a motorcycle accident.
- Bus Accidents: This type of accident always has the potential to be horrific. Whether you were riding on the OCTA or another local Irvine bus line, you have rights in the event that you were injured in a bus accident. Bus drivers are known as common carriers, which means they are required to be extra careful because they are transporting passengers. However, bus accident claims have unique time limits, which means you must act fast if you wish to file a claim to recover damages. Our Irvine bus accident attorneys are readily available to guide you through the process of filing a personal injury claim.
We strongly believe in our clients and their cases. Regardless of the type of case you may have, we will work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not pay any attorney fees until we settle or win your case.
What an Experienced Irvine Personal Injury Attorney Can Do for You
Most of us have been led to believe that insurance companies are working on our behalf. This is simply not the truth. An insurance company is strictly a profit business. Their goal is to make as much money as possible, which means paying you as little as possible.
Whether you suffered injuries after a motorcycle or premises liability accident, an insurance company will always respond by offering you a quick settlement. Please, do not accept their initial offer before consulting with an Irvine personal injury attorney.
In many cases, due to desperation, ignorance, and financial need, these insurance companies will succeed in pressuring accident victims into accepting much less than what they are actually entitled to. These companies know that accident victims are in a place of vulnerability and they will use this to their advantage. Do not allow this to happen.
Our Irvine personal injury attorneys have your best interests in mind. We will handle every aspect of your claim, including:
1) Protecting Your Legal Rights: A personal injury attorney at West Coast Trial Lawyers is intimately familiar with the way insurance companies operate. Our attorneys have represented these companies in the past and we will use this knowledge to take care of all the details and paperwork that go into filing a personal injury claim. We will build a strong case in your favor and tirelessly advocate on your behalf. Most importantly, we will make sure that you don’t do or say anything to the insurance companies and other parties involved in your claim that may be detrimental to its success.
2) Guiding You Through the Legal Process: Your personal injury attorney is completely dedicated to your case. He or she will answer your questions and patiently guide you through every stage of the legal process. He or she will explain your options and will provide you with all the information you need to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones. An experienced and dedicated attorney is always available to reassure you and make sure you understand the legal process.
3) Recovering All Avenues of Compensation: Your dedicated Irvine personal injury lawyer will assess your case and aggressively pursue all damages available to you. In addition to damages for your past and future medical bills, you may be entitled to compensation for past and future lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and all costs associated with your injuries.
4) Filing a Lawsuit in Court, if Necessary: Most of our cases are resolved without the need for litigation. However, litigation may be in your best interest. In these cases, we will present a strong and persuasive case to the judge or jury to help get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
West Coast Trial Lawyers Is Always Here to Help
If you have sustained injuries as a result of someone’s negligence or deliberate acts of malice, you have the right to hold the guilty party responsible for your losses. An Irvine personal injury attorney at our firm can recover compensation for the losses you have suffered.