Solana Beach Personal Injury Attorney
Call A Solana Beach Attorney For A Free Consultation
The founders of West Coast Trial Lawyers are Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Neama is the president of the law firm. He has extensive experience as a federal prosecutor with the United States Attorney’s Office and as Director of Enforcement of the Ethics Commission. Neama has handled over thousands of cases as attorney of record and has successfully obtained more than $1 billion in settlements and judgments for clients.
Allen is the managing partner. For more than a decade, Allen has dedicated himself into defending victims who were involved in accident-related injuries. He is committed to fight against the individuals at-fault for causing any accidents that have harmed his clients. Due to his determination, Allen has successfully acquired tens of millions of dollars in settlements and judgments.
These two experienced attorneys decided to join forces to achieve the objective of helping victims receive the justice they deserve. By sharing the same goal, Neama and Allen have built a company full of attorneys who have over 60 years of collective legal experience handling personal injury cases. Since inception, our team has won more than 5,000 cases.
Our offices are located in several cities throughout California, including Solana Beach. If you would like to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, please contact our 24/7 legal team by calling (585) 566-7890 or emailing [email protected]. Rest assured, there are no financial risks involved in our services. You will not be charged with any fees until we win or settle your case.Our Services
- Dog bite. Dog owners have the responsibility to train their dogs to behave at home and in public. This will protect visitors or strangers from getting injured due to a dog attack. Failure to do so will result in the dog continuously misbehaving and encouraging aggressive behavior. This will increase the chances of the dog biting any individual that walks by. Dog owners are strictly liable. If you were a victim of a dog bite, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Solana Beach dog bite attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in personal injury cases.
- Car accidents. This is the source of one of the most common sources of injury. With thousands of drivers on the road, it is inevitable for drivers to crash into each other. Negligent drivers may contribute to these collisions by performing reckless actions on the road such as speeding, texting and driving, ignoring street signs, and being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. West Coast Trial Lawyers has Solana Beach car accident attorneys that will make sure you get the justice you deserve for your losses.
- Pedestrian accidents. Under the California Vehicle Code 21950, drivers are expected to yield “the right-of-way to a pedestrian crossing the roadway within any marked crosswalk or within any unmarked crosswalk at an intersection.” Those who ignore this rule significantly increase the chances of striking a pedestrian and suffering serious consequences depending on how severe the situation is. Victims of a pedestrian accident are highly encouraged to speak to an experienced pedestrian accident attorney to help them with their case. West Coast has attorneys with extensive experience in personal injury cases. We are available 24/7 to take in calls and emails.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycles are dangerous vehicles to use. Many motorcyclists may try to lane split or speed to avoid being in traffic. These are a few factors that contribute to collisions that take place nearly on an everyday basis. If you are a victim of a motorcycle accident, West Coast Trial Lawyers will make sure you get maximum compensation for the damages you suffered. This includes medical expenses, emotional distress, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
- Bike accidents. Unfortunately, many vehicles have occupied a bike lane without paying too much attention to the bicyclist. These drivers are displaying acts of negligence by not cautiously observing the road before making the decision to change into another lane. This is a dangerous situation that can result in an injury or death. If you were a victim of a bike accident, our legal team is available 24/7 to take in calls and emails.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one unexpectedly in an accident can be an extremely traumatic event. During your time of grief, you may be questioning yourself on what you think you should do to get justice for your deceased loved one. West Coast Trial Lawyers has Solana Beach wrongful death attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in personal injury cases. We have successfully acquired over $1 billion in settlements judgments for our clients. If you are interested in hiring an attorney to help you with your situation, contact our 24/7 legal team to set up a free consultation.
- Bus accidents. Solana Beach has 9 bus routes to conveniently transport people to their destination. Negligent drivers may create a dangerous situation for the bus driver. These circumstances could make it very likely for an accident to occur. West Coast Trial Lawyers will help bus accident victims get the justice they deserve. We have been recognized as the #1 personal injury law firm in Solana Beach due to our high success rate in winning cases for our clients. Book a free consultation with us today!
- Truck accidents. Trucks are built to carry heavy materials or objects from one location to another. Sizes may vary depending on what type of model it is. Many people fear to drive near a truck due to how often these accidents occur and how severe they can be. This will influence people to speed or cut off the truck just to get by. However, performing reckless stunts like this could increase the chances of a truck accident. West Coast Trial Lawyers has Solana Beach truck accident attorneys with years of extensive experience in handling personal injury cases. Our team has won over 5,000, which accumulates to more than $1 billion won in settlements and judgments for clients. Reach out to us today to schedule a free consultation with our truck accident attorneys!
- Burn injury. Burn injuries are very painful. They may occur in various locations. Any area that has equipment that is capable of heating food or liquid could potentially damage the skin. Tanning salons are well-known for causing severe burns. Many people could be at-fault for this type of situation, such as the employees or tanning company. If you would like to file a lawsuit against the individual at-fault for your burn, West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you get the justice you deserve for your losses.
- Spinal cord injury. This injury can happen with several types of accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and e-scooter accidents. Any forceful impact on your back may seriously damage your spinal cord. West Coast Trial Lawyers will make sure you get the maximum financial and emotional compensation you deserve for the damages that were caused by the collision.
- Uber and Lyft accidents. Ridesharing companies have made it convenient for people to travel. Uber and Lyft have apps for users to access when they need someone to take them to their desired destination. There have been numerous reports on Uber or Lyft accidents occurring due to drivers operating the vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Additionally, they would get distracted by their phones or exceed the posted speed limit to make it in time to the users selected drop off location. Victims of an Uber and Lyft accident are highly recommended to hire an experienced Uber and Lyft accident attorney to help them file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our Solana Beach personal injury law firm, reach out to our 24/7 legal team.
- Brain injury. Head injuries may result from a variety of incidents. It is common for it to occur in a car accident. It usually depends on how strong the impact was. Drivers could bang their head on the steering wheel or on the window to their left. When it comes to motorcycle, bike, and e-scooter accidents, the rider may suffer severe injuries, especially if they are not wearing helmets. Sports-related activities may also result in serious head injuries if the players are not protecting their body from injury. If you are a victim of a brain injury and would like to file a lawsuit against the at-fault individual, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Solana Beach brain injury attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. We will help you get the justice you deserve for your losses.
- Food delivery accidents. People like the idea of requesting a food delivery driver to bring them their food. Apps, such as Postmates and DoorDash, provide customers with an estimated time frame of when the driver will arrive at their address. Even though this provides benefits for the users, it makes it very stressful for food delivery drivers. Since they are expected to arrive on time, they will perform reckless actions on the road. This could increase the chances of an accident from occurring. If you are a victim of a food delivery accident, West Coast Trial Lawyers has won over 5,000 personal injury cases. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with our services.
- Premises liability. Property owners are expected to do regular maintenance checks. Throughout this process, they could identify products that may appear to be damaged. They are expected to fix this issue to prevent people from getting harmed while on their premises. Unfortunately, there are property owners who are aware of their defective equipment or furniture, but choose not to do anything about it. If an individual gets injured or killed from that specific object, then the property owner will most likely face serious consequences. West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you get the compensation you deserve for your losses.
- E-scooter accidents. Since e-scooters are easily accessible in several cities across California, many people have taken the initiative to use this motorized vehicle to make a quick trip to their desired location. Even though this provides a lot of convenience for those who do not feel like walking, it may also become a threat to everyone nearby. Many people worry about inexperienced individuals using an e-scooter since they may be unaware of how to properly operate it. Many reports have indicated that riders have either faced serious injuries or death. If you or a loved one were injured by an e-scooter and would like to file a lawsuit against the individual (or company) at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers will make sure you get the justice you deserve. We have Solana Beach e-scooter accident attorneys with extensive background experience in handling personal injury cases. Our team has obtained more than $1 billion in settlements and judgments for our clients. We are confident that you will receive a satisfactory end-result to your case.
Compensatory damages are made to compensate the plaintiff for their losses. The plaintiff is required to prove that they were injured to be entitled to damages, such as
- Medical treatment.
- Lost wages.
- Property damage.
- Emotional distress.
- Loss of enjoyment.
- Pain and suffering.
- Loss of consortium.
Tangible losses, such as property property.
This is calculated by determining the amount of pocket losses the victim has or will expect to incur as a result of the injuries they suffered from the incident.
Intangible losses, loss of enjoyment of life.
Covers for losses that are thought of as subjective. This will not cover out of pocket losses.
Punitive damages may also be given with compensatory damages. This type of damage is intended to punish the wrongdoer for their negligence or reckless behavior. However, they are rare and have only been incorporated in 5 percent of all verdicts. There is no particular way to figure out the amount of punitive damages you may be awarded with. They are typically granted by the court’s discretion and will vary based on what type of case it is.Limitations For Damages In California
There usually is no real cap on compensatory damages after a personal injury claim. The courts will grant any amount they believe would make sense. However, medical malpractice may be the only exception. For this type of situation, the limit for non-economic losses is $250,000.Contact Us
If you have sustained injuries as a result of another person’s carelessness, you have the right to hold that individual responsible. A personal injury attorney at our firm can help you get the justice you deserve for your losses. Contact us by calling (858) 566-7890 or emailing [email protected] to schedule a free consultation at our Solana Beach personal injury law firm.