Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
We Will Help Maximize Your Settlement
West Coast Trial Lawyers was established in 2014 by Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Neama is the president and co-founder of the law firm. He was a former federal prosecutor for the United States Attorney’s Office. Neama was also a Director of Enforcement of the Los Angeles City Ethics Commission. In this position, he would oversee and investigate elected officials and the highest elected employees in Los Angeles, including the mayor and city council. Neama later decided to become a trial lawyer. He guided over 170 attorneys in litigation against large corporations worldwide. Throughout Neama’s career, he was able to acquire over $1 billion in settlements and judgements for his clients.
Allen Patatanyan is the managing partner and co-founder of West Coast Trial Lawyers. Allen has had over a decades worth of experience fighting on behalf of clients and went against those at-fault for causing harm with his signature dogged and deterministic charm. Throughout his career, Allen has helped more than thousands of people obtain millions of dollars in settlements and judgments.
Neama and Allen formed West Coast Trial Lawyers with the objective of helping victims of personal injury. West Coast Trial Lawyers has offices available in many parts of California, including Newport Beach. Our Newport Beach personal injury attorneys have won over 5,000 personal injury cases and acquired more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Due to our achievements, we have been acknowledged as one of the top personal injury law firms in Newport Beach.
If you would like to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our Newport Beach personal injury law firm, please contact our 24/7 legal team by calling (949) 822-9593 or emailing [email protected]. Rest assured, there are no financial risks involved in our services. You will not be charged with any fees until we settle your case.
Types of Cases We Handle
- Car Accidents. With so many vehicles occupying the roads on a day-to-day basis, it is inevitable for a car accident to occur. If you were involved in a car accident due to another party’s negligence, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your damages. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our Newport Beach car accident attorneys are available 24/7 to offer legal assistance to accident victims. Contact us today to get started on your personal injury claim.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcycles are capable of being ridden at high speeds, which can make it difficult to control, especially if the motorcyclist is inexperienced. Far too many cases have been reported where a motorcyclist has lost control of their vehicle, which has often resulted in the motorcyclist crashing into a nearby object, such as another vehicle, light post, or tree. If you were involved in a motorcycle accident and would like to pursue legal actions against the party at-fault, our experienced Newport Beach motorcycle accident attorneys will help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrians are often left vulnerable while walking on the streets of Newport Beach. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a majority of fatal pedestrian accidents occur at night in urban areas, more specifically in non-intersection areas. Pedestrian accident victims are welcomed to contact our 24/7 legal team to schedule a free consultation at our Newport Beach personal injury law firm. With our track record of recovering more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients, we are confident that we will deliver a good outcome to your case.
- Dog Bite. Dog owners are expected to train their dogs to act well-behaved, especially when out in public. If a dog owner intentionally trains their dog to act aggressively towards others, they could likely get themself into some legal trouble for a dog bite incident. Dog bite victims are entitled to acquire recoverable compensation for their injuries. Our Newport Beach dog bite attorneys are available 24/7 to offer legal assistance to those who are in need of filing a personal injury claim against a negligent dog owner.
- Brain Injury Accidents. Motor vehicle accidents may cause serious injuries, including a brain injury. If your brain injury was caused by a negligent party, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim against them to recover compensation. Contact our 24/7 legal team today to get started on your claim.
- Premises Liability. Property owners are expected to keep their premises safe, especially when guests are visiting. If a property owner fails to notify guests of potential hazards or does not resolve these said potential hazards, it could result in one or more injuries that may get them involved in legal issues. If you are a victim of a premises liability accident, our Newport Beach premises liability attorneys will help you get the justice you deserve. We have won over 5,000 personal injury cases and recovered more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at our Newport Beach personal injury law firm.
- Bicycle Accidents. In California, everyone is expected to provide a duty of care to one another. Unfortunately, many drivers tend to occupy the bike lane, thus limiting the ability for bicyclists to travel safely. Furthermore, many negligent drivers are often found speeding, which can make it difficult for them to react quickly to a person or object that appears in front of them. If you have been involved in a bicycle accident due to the negligence of another party, our Newport Beach bicycle accident attorneys at West Coast Trial Lawyers have over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. We will help get you the compensation you deserve for your losses. This includes medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
- Spinal Cord Injury Accidents. Spinal cord injuries are common amongst those who endure forceful impact to the back. Unfortunately, spinal cord injuries are not curable, however, improvements can be made to allow you to live a comfortable lifestyle while dealing with the injury. Doctor visits, procedures, prescriptions, and therapy sessions could all accumulate to expensive costs that can leave the victim in a financial burden. If your spinal cord injury was caused by a negligent party, you may file a personal injury claim against them to acquire recoverable compensation that will help cover your medical bills. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our experienced Newport Beach spinal cord injury attorneys are available 24/7 to offer legal assistance. We will get you the justice you deserve.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents. Rideshare services often provide people with convenient traveling. However, there have been cases of Uber and Lyft accidents that have resulted in serious injuries and death. If you were a victim of an Uber or Lyft accident and would like to pursue legal actions against the party at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Newport Beach Uber and Lyft accident attorneys that will help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to get started on the process of filing a personal injury claim.
- Food Delivery Accidents. Many people have taken an interest into using food delivery services as they provide convenience to those who want to have food delivered rather than head out to pick it up themselves. Food delivery drivers, however, are often faced with the struggle of delivering food on time. With multiple factors, such as traffic or other order requests, it can be difficult to achieve this objective. This, in turn, influences a food delivery driver to drive recklessly to ensure that the food is delivered on time to avoid receiving bad reviews that could impact the status of their employment with the company they are working under. Nonetheless, there should be no reason to break California’s road rules. If you were harmed in an accident due to the negligence of a food delivery driver, our experienced Newport Beach food delivery accident attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve for your losses. With our track record of winning more than 5,000 personal injury cases, we are confident that we will deliver a good outcome to your settlement.
- Burn Injury Accidents. Burn injuries may range from 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree, and 4th degree. Treatments may vary depending on which degree of burn you are suffering from. If your burn injury was caused by a negligent party, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim against them. Contact our 24/7 legal team today to get started on filing your claim.
- E-Scooter Accidents. E-scooters are a convenient and affordable way to travel across the city of Newport Beach. However, many riders who acquire these e-scooters are often found to be inexperienced. This can be dangerous as the rider could be unaware of how to properly operate the vehicle. Issues like this have resulted in several e-scooter accidents, which has caused many people to get injured. If you were involved in an e-scooter accident due to the negligence of another party, our Newport Beach e-scooter accident attorneys are available 24/7 to offer legal assistance. We will work tirelessly to ensure you get the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Bus Accidents. Common factors that have contributed to the cause of a bus accident include the bus driver, manufacturer, bus company, or other driver. If you were involved in a bus accident, our experienced Newport Beach bus accident attorneys will assess your case to determine which party, or parties, should be held accountable for the accident. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation at our Newport Beach personal injury law firm.
- Truck Accidents. Truck’s are typically larger than your average vehicle. Due to its large size, it may have the ability to cause a disastrous accident that could involve more than one vehicle. Injuries may range from mild to severe. Deaths may also occur depending on the severity of the impact. Truck accident victims are welcomed to contact our 24/7 legal team to start the process of filing a personal injury claim. With our track record of acquiring more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients, we are confident that we will deliver a good outcome to your case.
- Wrongful Death. Please accept our condolences if you have lost a loved one due to negligence or deliberate acts of malice. Our team of wrongful death attorneys will handle your wrongful death claim with dignity and respect. We will make sure that justice is served on your loved one’s behalf, and we will recover all the damages you and your family are entitled to.
What Our Experienced Newport Beach Personal Injury Attorney Can Do for You
1) Protect Your Legal Rights: A personal injury attorney at West Coast Trial Lawyers will take care of all the details and paperwork that go into filing a personal injury claim. We will build a strong case in your favor and tirelessly advocate on your behalf. Most importantly, we will make sure that you don’t do or say anything to the insurance companies and other parties involved in your claim that may be detrimental to its success.
2) Guide You Through the Legal Process: Your personal injury attorney is completely dedicated to your case. He or she will answer your questions and patiently guide you through every stage of the legal process. He or she will also explain your options and will provide you with all the information you need to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones. An experienced and dedicated attorney is always available to reassure you and make sure you understand the legal process.
3) Recover All Avenues of Compensation: Your dedicated Newport Beach personal injury attorney will assess your case and aggressively pursue all damages available to you. In addition to damages for your past and future medical bills, you may be entitled to compensation for past and future lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and all other costs associated with your injuries.
4) File a Lawsuit in Court, if Necessary: Most of our cases are resolved without the need for litigation. However, litigation may be in your best interest. In these cases, we will present a strong and persuasive case to the judge or jury to help get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
Avoid These Mistakes During a Lawsuit
Once you are in the process of filing a personal injury claim against the party at-fault, you will be expected to monitor your words carefully to ensure you don’t say anything that may harm your case. Here are some words and actions that you should avoid doing:
- Speak about your case to anyone besides your Newport Beach accident attorney that is assigned to you.
- Ignore medical care recommendations offered by the physician.
- Use social media to expose details about your case. This includes posting pictures relating to your case.
- Accept follow requests from people you do not know in real life, specifically those that have sent a request after you have started the process of filing a personal injury claim.
- Contact the at-fault party.
- Speak to the insurance company and have the conversation recorded.
- Make your social media accounts public.
- Make agreements to settlement offers that do not include all damages.
Available Damages After a Motor Vehicle Accident
Once the plaintiff is able to prove that the defendant has breached their duty of care, they will be entitled to receive compensation for their losses. This includes being granted economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages are intended to compensate a plaintiff for losses that a dollar amount can readily be attached to. It is calculated by determining the amount of out-of-pocket losses an aggrieved individual has or will expect to incur as a result of their injuries. Examples of economic damages include loss of earning capacity, medical bills, and lost wages.
Non-economic damages are essentially intended to cover losses that are thought of as subjective and will not necessarily cover out-of-pocket losses. Non-economic damages may include compensation for emotional distress, pain and suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life.
Punitive damages are also another form of compensation that may be awarded to the plaintiff. This type of damage is intended only when a defendant’s behavior is especially harmful. It is awarded at the court’s discretion and will vary depending on the specific circumstances of a case.
West Coast Trial Lawyers Is Here to Help
If you are a victim of a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your losses. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our Newport Beach personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 to offer legal assistance. We will help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.