Riverside Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
A Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Can Help With Your Medical Bills
West Coast Trial Lawyers was founded by Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Neama has substantial trial experience and previously served as a federal prosecutor for the Southern District of California. He has successfully handled thousands of cases as attorney of record. Additionally, Neama has secured over $1 billion in settlements and judgments for his clients. Allen has spent over a decade representing clients against negligent individuals who have caused them and their families’ harm. He has helped thousands of clients receive millions of dollars in settlements and judgments.
Both Neama and Allen chose to create West Coast Trial Lawyers with the primary goal of helping personal injury victims get the compensation and justice they deserve. Currently, West Coast Trial Lawyers is ranked as one of the top personal injury law firms in Riverside. We have handled more than 5,000 cases, resulting in over $1 billion in settlements.
If you were involved in an accident leaving you seriously injured and want to file a lawsuit against the individual at-fault, it is highly suggested that you reach out to an experienced Riverside personal injury attorney. Our Riverside law firm is readily available to contact for legal guidance and help. Reach out to our 24/7 legal team by calling (951) 393-1299 or emailing [email protected].
Types of Cases We Handle
- Car Accidents: Riverside experienced 347 fatal car accidents in 2018. By having negligent drivers always on the road, it can become inevitable for a driver to get involved in an accident. If you were a victim of a car crash and would like to file a lawsuit against the party at-fault for damages, West Coast Trial Lawyers is available 24/7 to assist you with your case. Our team has over 60 years of collective legal experience in personal injury cases and are devoted to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Pedestrian Accidents: In 2016, there were an average of 395 pedestrian accidents in Riverside each year. In fact, there was a record high of 129 pedestrian injuries and deaths. Pedestrians are particularly in danger when it comes to traffic accidents because they are not shielded or covered by any sort of protection, thus making them completely vulnerable. This usually leaves the victim with serious injuries or worse, a death sentence. If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact West Coast Trial Lawyers for a free consultation and learn about our contingency fee payment plans.
- Motorcycle Accidents:Motorcycle riders ages 16-24 are more likely to get into a motorcycle accident than riders who are between the ages of 30-50. It is common for motorcyclists who lack knowledge or experience in riding a motorcycle to get into an accident. This type of vehicle is difficult to control and requires a lot of training and education to handle properly. If you were a victim of a motorcycle accident and would like to receive compensation for damages caused by the other party, our expert Riverside personal injury attorneys at West Coast Trial Lawyers will help strengthen your claim in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Truck Accidents:In 2019, a total of 4,119 people were involved in a fatal truck accident. The most common factors that contribute to this type of accident include driver error, speeding, inability to control a large vehicle, misjudging the speed of another vehicle, and fatigue. Since a truck driver is on the road all day, they usually become tired and start to lose focus of the road. Lack of concentration and caution when making turns or lane changes can increase the likelihood of an accident. Drivers nearby can also be at-fault for a truck accident, primarily if they are attempting to speed or cut a truck driver. These actions are considered reckless and can put everyone’s lives at risk. Victims of a truck accident are highly recommended to contact a personal injury attorney. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our team of Riverside truck accident attorneys are available 24/7 to take your calls and answer any questions you may have about your case.
- Bike Accidents: California has an average fatality rate of 139 bicyclist deaths per year. A large factor that has contributed to these fatal accidents is from negligent drivers who refuse to share the road with bicyclists. Road sharing is mandatory, however, several drivers choose not to comply with it. Many cases have been reported where vehicles have overtaken the bike lane, leaving bicyclists little to no room to occupy the roads. Drivers have also shown a lack of caution when making lane changes or turns, especially near bicyclists. If you were a victim of a bicycle accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation. Contact our expert Riverside bicycle accident attorneys at West Coast Trial Lawyers to get a free consultation today!
- Dog Bites:Aggressive dogs come from negligent owners. If you were a victim of a dog bite and would like to pursue a lawsuit against the dog owner, West Coast Trial Lawyers has dog bite attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. We have won over 5,000 cases and acquired over $1 billion for our clients.
- Brain Injury Accidents:Many factors can contribute to a brain injury, such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, sports-related injuries, and e-scooter accidents. Recovery for a brain injury primarily depends on the severity of the wound, along with the type of treatment plan the patient will be assigned to follow. Hospital bills, procedures, and doctor visits may be costly, which is why we encourage brain injury victims to pursue a legal case against the party at-fault for any losses caused by the accident. Our experienced team of Riverside brain injury attorneys at West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you get the compensation you deserve to cover for damages, such as medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation!
- Wrongful Death:Experiencing the wrongful death of a loved one is one of the most tragic things anyone can possibly live through, especially when negligence is involved. Our Riverside wrongful death attorneys will handle your wrongful death claim with dignity and respect, and make sure that you recover all the damages you are entitled to on behalf of your loved one.
- Spinal Cord Injury Accidents: As of now, there is no cure available for spinal cord damage, however, treatment plans are available to help improve a person’s quality of life. If you were involved in an accident that caused your spinal cord injury, you may be entitled to receive compensation. Contact West Coast Trial Lawyers today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our expert Riverside spinal cord injury attorneys. No fees will be charged until your case has been settled.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents: Given the passing of California Senate Bill AB5, rules affecting the way these types of claims are handled, along with its available damages, is changing quickly. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our Riverside Uber and Lyft accident attorneys will help answer any questions you may have about the AB5 bill and how it will affect you if you were involved in an accident with an Uber or Lyft driver.
- Food Delivery Accidents:Food delivery drivers are always expected to deliver food prior to the deadline. This gives them a lot of pressure and stress to complete their tasks without having to go over the expected drop off time. They will typically commit reckless actions on the road, such as speeding, to avoid facing any consequences. However, they are placing others in harm's way by doing so. If you were involved in an accident with a food delivery driver, our Riverside food delivery accident attorneys are available 24/7 to provide you with legal assistance.
- Burn Injury Accidents:Data suggests that the majority of burn accidents are caused by daily activities, such as cigarette smoking and cooking accidents. Unfortunately, many incidents have been reported where an individual has intentionally inflicted burn damage onto another. Defective products have also been a common issue leading up to a burn injury. If you were involved in either situation, our Riverside burn injury attorneys will help you get the justice you deserve for losses caused by the accident.
- Bus Accidents: This type of accident always has the potential to be horrific. Bus drivers are known as common carriers, which means they are required to be extra careful because they are transporting passengers. However, bus accident claims have unique time limits, which means you must act fast if you wish to file a claim to recover damages. Our Riverside bus accident attorneys are readily available to guide you through the process of filing a personal injury claim.
- E-Scooter Accidents:E-scooters have become all the hype. But what happens when you are injured because of an e-scooter rider’s negligence? How is liability determined? West Coast Trial Lawyers has Riverside e-scooter accidents with over 60 years of collective experience in handling personal injury cases. Contact us today for a free consultation to go over your case.
- Premises Liability Accidents: In Riverside, the owner of a home is responsible for everyone who is legally allowed to be on their property. They are required to keep their premises safe before inviting visitors in. Failing to do so will increase the likelihood of an injury from happening. If you were a victim of a personal injury caused by the negligence of a property owner, you may be entitled to receive compensation. West Coast Trial Lawyers is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about your case. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation and will not charge you any fees until your case has been settled.
What to Do After an Accident
The aftermath of an accident can be overwhelming. It’s understandable for people to feel shaken up after getting involved in a life-threatening situation. However, it is important to have some knowledge or understanding of what would be the best actions to take after a collision in order for you to acquire compensation for any damages caused by the accident you were involved in.
Below, our Riverside personal injury attorneys have created a list of steps one should take after getting into an accident.
- Get yourself to safety. If you are physically capable of moving after the accident, try to get to a safe location. You should also check to see if there are any drivers or passengers that need help. If you notice that they are suffering from injuries, call 911 immediately.
- Contact the police. They will arrive at the scene of the accident and create an official police report. Paramedics will also be present to assist those who need immediate medical attention.
- Exchange personal information. You must share your driver’s license, contact information, and insurance information with the other party(ies) involved in the accident.
- Gather evidence. Try to find as much important information as you possibly can. If you notice police officers are gathering evidence, do not feel discouraged to do it. You can request for the police officer's badge number and get a copy of the official police report. Furthermore, you should take pictures of your damages and injuries, along with the location of where the accident took place. If there are any bystanders nearby, you should ask them if they feel comfortable getting involved with your case. If they approve to take part in it, you should ask them for their contact information.
- Get medical treatment. It is important for you to seek immediate medical attention after the accident. Even if you think you have not suffered any serious injuries, it would be best to still get checked out to rule out any chances of having internal issues. If you are dealing with moderate or severe injuries, you will be transported to a hospital. Doctors will run tests on you to diagnose the problem and provide you with a treatment plan that will help you recover.
- Speak to a personal injury attorney. If you would like to file a lawsuit against the party at-fault for the accident, you should reach out to a personal injury attorney. A personal injury attorney will guide you through the process of building a strong claim. They will also negotiate with the insurance companies in order to get you the maximum compensation you deserve for your losses.
California law requires drivers to inform the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) about the accident. You are given a 10 day period starting from the initial date of the incident. This is only applicable if the collision resulted in more than $1,000 in property damage and/or the collision killed or injured someone.
West Coast Trial Lawyers Is Here to Help
Our Riverside personal injury law firm is available 24/7 to handle your personal injury case. With more than 60 years of collective legal experience, our Riverside personal injury attorneys are devoted to get you the financial and emotional compensation you deserve for any losses you have suffered from the accident.
No fees will be charged until your case has been settled. Contact us by calling (951) 393-1299 or emailing [email protected] to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate legal team.