Glendale Personal Injury Lawyer
Get a Free Consultation
West Coast Trial Lawyers, ranked as one of the top personal injury law firms in Glendale, was founded by Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Neama, a former federal prosecutor, has handled thousands of cases as an attorney of record. With the amount of success Neama has achieved after winning more than 5,000 cases, he has accumulated over $1 billion in settlements and judgments for his clients. Allen has also defended countless clients and has helped recover millions of dollars in settlements for them. Both are experienced personal injury attorneys who have one main objective, which is to seek justice for personal injury victims.
West Coast Trial Lawyers is located in several areas across California, with Glendale included. Our Glendale personal injury law firm is open 24/7 for clients who have fallen victim to personal injury. Contact us today by calling (818) 839-8800 or emailing [email protected] to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate legal team.
Cases We Handle
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycles are vulnerable due to their small size and lack of protection. Motorists are expected to carefully observe the road prior to making any turns or lane changes in order to check for oncoming bicyclists, motorcyclists, or other vehicles. Failure to do so can result in a collision. If you fell victim to a bicycle accident and want to sue the driver at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers has experienced Glendale bicycle accident attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience handling personal injury claims. Contact our Glendale personal injury law firm to receive further assistance.
- Burn Injury Accidents: Suffering a burn injury can happen when you least expect it. You may experience different types of burns, depending on the circumstances. The pain level could be minor, moderate, or severe. Generally, you can use at-home remedies to heal a minor injury, but it is recommended to seek the assistance of a medical expert if you are suffering from moderate or severe burn injuries. Burn injury victims are highly urged to file a claim against any individual or company at-fault for their losses. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we offer a free, no-obligation consultation with our experienced Glendale burn injury attorneys. Reach out to our Glendale personal injury law firm to get started on your case today!
- Dog Bites: Dogs are the most commonly selected pets that people would like to take care of. A lot of time and patience goes into properly training a dog to make sure it is well-behaved. Unfortunately, there are dog owners who choose to train their dogs to become vicious and aggressive towards others. This will cause them to attack any stranger who enters their territory, or even outside while in public. If you were the victim of a dog bite and want to file a lawsuit against a negligent dog owner, our Glendale dog bite attorneys will get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: This vehicle is known for its fast speed. Unfortunately, it does not offer any protection if you are involved in an accident. Victims of a motorcycle accident are encouraged to contact a personal injury attorney. Our Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys have won over 5,000 cases and are confident that you will be satisfied with the services we offer. Contact us to get a free consultation at our Glendale personal injury law firm today.
- Pedestrian Accidents: There are thousands of vehicles being driven around Glendale every day. Pedestrians are at a very high risk of being involved in an accident if drivers are not following road rules. If you were hit by a vehicle and want to press charges against the driver at-fault, our Glendale pedestrian accident attorneys will devote themselves to your case and ensure you the best chances of winning.
- Spinal Cord Injury Accidents: An individual may experience a spinal cord injury under many different circumstances. Car accidents can increase the chances of a spinal cord injury. For example, a vehicle slamming into the back of another vehicle could intensely affect a victim’s spine. Other scenarios that may cause a spinal cord injury include a slip and fall or acts of violence. If you are suffering a spinal cord injury because of a negligent individual’s actions, our Glendale spinal cord injury attorneys will provide you with legal guidance to help you with your case.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents: Uber and Lyft are convenient transportation services that make life easier for those who need to travel from one place to another. Even though these rideshare companies provide a lot of convenience, they also are often involved in serious, life-threatening accidents. If you were involved in an Uber or Lyft accident and want to file a lawsuit for the losses you have suffered, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Glendale Uber and Lyft accident attorneys that are ready to handle your claim.
- Brain Injury Accidents. This type of injury is serious and may occur under various types of circumstances, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and bike accidents. Any type of forceful impact to the head can result in damage to the brain. If you are experiencing a brain injury that was caused by a negligent individual, West Coast Trial Lawyers will make sure you receive the appropriate amount of economic and non-economic damages for the losses you have suffered.
- Car Accidents: Car accidents happen every day. Because this is the most common type of personal injury accident, it is highly recommended that you learn about what you should do after getting involved in one. Many drivers who are unaware of how to handle a car accident case often end up in a situation where they have suffered great losses, but were unable to recover them. At our Glendale personal injury law firm, we have experienced car accident attorneys that have successfully won over 5,000 cases and acquired more than $1 billion in settlements for our clients. We are confident that we will get you the maximum compensation you deserve for any damages caused in a car accident. This includes medical bills, property damage, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
- Premises Liability Accidents: It is required for a property owner to make sure that their property is in good condition before allowing others to enter. If a person is injured on someone’s premises due to negligence, the property owner will be held liable for damages. Our Glendale personal injury law firm will make sure that you receive fair compensation for losses you have suffered in a premises liability accident.
- Truck Accidents: Truck drivers endure a lot of stress and pressure when it comes to making deliveries on time. This will often cause them to drive recklessly. If you were involved in a truck accident and want to sue the individual at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Glendale truck accident attorneys with years of experience in successfully pursuing personal injury claims. We will help you get the justice you deserve.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost a loved one due to wrongful death, it is recommended that you reach out to a wrongful death attorney to help you with your case. West Coast Trial Lawyers has been recognized as one of the top personal injury law firms in Glendale due to our successful record of winning cases for our clients. Our Glendale wrongful death attorneys have over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. We are confident that you will not be disappointed in our services. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
- Bus Accidents: Glendale has several routes in service for those who need affordable transportation. With a variety of bus routes operating at all times, there is always the possibility of a collision occurring. A bus driver may act recklessly and put passengers in harm’s way by doing so. Another scenario could be when negligent drivers are not following the rules of the road. This can put the bus driver and passengers at risk of getting into a bus accident. If you were a victim of a bus accident, our Glendale bus accident attorneys will make sure you get the maximum financial and emotional compensation you deserve.
- E-Scooter Accidents: E-scooters have become a sensation in many parts of California, especially Glendale. These transportation services make it very convenient for people to get to their destination quickly under an affordable price. However, there have been instances where an e-scooter rider becomes involved in an accident with other vehicles or pedestrians. Due to its small size, it can be difficult to spot. It is very important for drivers to cautiously check their surroundings before changing lanes. Failure to do so may result in an e-scooter accident. If you were hit by another vehicle while riding your e-scooter, our Glendale e-scooter accident attorneys will devote themselves to make sure you get the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Food Delivery Accidents: Food delivery services have become popular in the past few years. People who do not feel like getting out of the house can request someone else to get food and drinks for them instead. However, these services have downsides. With so many food delivery drivers trying to deliver orders on time, they may feel pressured to speed. This is one of many reasons why they may perform reckless actions on the road. If you were involved in a food delivery accident, West Coast Trial Lawyers has experienced Glendale food delivery attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience in handling personal injury cases. We are confident that we will be able to acquire the appropriate amount of compensation needed for your damages to be covered.
What to Include in Your Personal Injury Claim
- Records of what happened before, during, and after the accident. It is important for you to take notes on what caused the accident from your point of view. Make sure to include any losses you have suffered from, such as medical bills, property damage, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
- Medical records. Your medical records for treatment, such as medication, procedures, and doctor visits, relating to the accident should be included in your claim. This will show proof that you were, in fact, seriously injured after the accident and needed medical care to recover.
- Evidence. It is important to acquire evidence that will significantly help you with your case. This includes taking pictures or videos of your injuries and damages, along with the location of where the accident took place. You should also look around for any witnesses. If you find one nearby, ask them for their contact information. Lastly, you should request to receive a copy of the official police report. Obtaining all of these pieces of information can greatly strengthen your claim.
In order for you to successfully submit a good personal injury claim, you must hire a personal injury attorney. After you have hired a personal injury attorney, they will review your evidence, along with your medical records and bills. This process typically takes a long time since there are several important documents to acquire and assess. Once all of these documents have been reviewed, the attorney will determine if you have a case. If there is a case, the attorney will help you get compensation for any damages relating to the accident. If there is no case, the attorney will inform you that you cannot proceed with the lawsuit.
If you are in need of a personal injury attorney, West Coast Trial Lawyers is available 24/7 to help you with your situation. Our Glendale personal injury attorneys will devote themselves to your case to ensure that you have a satisfactory end-result to your claim.