Glendale Personal Injury Lawyer
Get a Free Consultation
West Coast Trial Lawyers, ranked as one of the top personal injury law firms in Glendale, was founded by Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Neama, a former federal prosecutor, has handled thousands of cases as attorney of record. With the amount of success Neama has achieved after winning more than 5,000 cases, he has accumulated over $1 billion in settlements and judgments for his clients. Allen has also defended countless clients against those who have harmed or injured them. He has helped recover millions of dollars in settlements for his clients. Both are experienced personal injury attorneys who have one main objective, which is to seek justice for personal injury victims.
West Coast Trial Lawyers has a reputation of delivering the justice and financial compensation that our clients are hoping for. We are located in several areas across California, with Glendale included. Our Glendale personal injury law firm is open 24/7 for clients who have fallen victim to personal injury. Those who contact our Glendale firm may schedule a free appointment with our Glendale personal injury attorneys to get the legal help they need.
If you are interested in a free, no-obligation consultation at our Glendale personal injury law firm, please contact our legal team by calling (818) 839-8800 or email [email protected]Cases We Handle
- Bicycle Accidents. Bicycles are vulnerable to various objects, including road hazards and vehicles. They may also go unnoticed on the road due to their small size. It is always the bicyclist’s responsibility to ride safely and remain in the bike zone in order to decrease the chances of getting hit by a vehicle. On the other hand, a driver must also cautiously observe the road and bike lanes. If road rules are not followed, the chances of a bicycle accident will increase. If you fell victim to a bicycle accident and want to sue the driver at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers has experienced bicycle accident attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience handling personal injury claims. Contact our Glendale personal injury law firm to receive further assistance.
- Burn Injuries. Suffering a burn injury can happen when you least expect it. You may experience different types of burns, depending on the circumstances. The pain level could be minor, moderate, or severe. Generally, you can use at-home remedies to heal a minor injury, but it is recommended to seek a medical expert if you are suffering from moderate or severe burn injuries.
- Dog Bite. Dogs are the most commonly selected pets that people would like to take care of. A lot of time and patience goes into properly training a dog to make sure it is well-behaved. Unfortunately, there are dog owners who choose to train their dogs to become vicious and aggressive towards others. This will cause them to attack any stranger who enters their territory, or even outside while in public. If you were the victim of a dog bite and want to file a lawsuit against a negligent dog owner, our Glendale dog bite attorneys will get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents. This vehicle is known for its fast speed. Unfortunately, it does not offer any protection if you are involved in an accident. In some instances, the motorcycle could become unnoticeable on the road. Cars may not see a motorcycle as they are making lane changes, thus resulting in a higher chance of a motorcycle accident occurring. Our Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys have won over 5,000 cases and are confident that you will be satisfied with the services we offer. Contact us to get a free no-obligation consultation at our Glendale personal injury law firm.
- Pedestrian Accidents. There are thousands of vehicles being driven around Glendale every day. Pedestrians are at a very high risk of being involved in an accident if drivers are not following road rules. If you were hit by a vehicle and want to press charges against the driver at-fault, our Glendale pedestrian accident attorneys will devote themselves to your case and ensure you the best chance of winning.
- Spinal Cord Injuries. An individual may experience a spinal cord injury under many different circumstances. Car accidents can increase the chances of a spinal cord injury. For example, a vehicle slamming into the back of another vehicle could intensely affect a victim’s spine. Other scenarios that may cause a spinal cord injury include a slip and fall or acts of violence. If you are suffering a spinal cord injury because of a negligent individual’s actions, our Glendale spinal cord injury attorneys will give you legal guidance to help you with your case.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents. Uber and Lyft are convenient transportation services that make life easier for those who need to travel from one place to another. Even though these rideshare companies provide a lot of convenience, they also are often involved in serious, life-threatening accidents. If you were involved in an Uber or Lyft accident and want to file a lawsuit for the losses you have suffered, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Uber and Lyft attorneys that are ready to handle your claim.
- Brain Injuries. This type of injury is serious and may occur after many types of accidents. With car accidents, drivers could slam their head against the window or steering wheel. Motorcyclists and bicyclists offer no protection if they are involved in an accident. Riders will often fly off and land on the ground, slamming their heads on hard concrete. Depending on the way a rider lands, he or she may suffer traumatic brain injury. If you are experiencing a brain injury that was caused by a negligent individual, West Coast Trial Lawyers will make sure you receive financial and emotional compensation for the losses you have suffered. Compensation may include medical bills, emotional distress, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Car Accidents. Car accidents happen every day. Because this is the most common type of personal injury accident, it is recommended that you learn about what you should do after getting involved in one. Our Glendale car accident attorneys are readily available to give you legal help. Contact our legal team 24/7 to schedule a free consultation at our Glendale personal injury law firm.
- Premises Liability. It is required for a property owner to make sure that their premises are in good condition before allowing others access. If a person is injured on someone's property due to negligence, the property owner will be held liable for damages. Our Glendale personal injury law firm will make sure that you receive maximum compensation for losses you have suffered in a premises liability accident.
- Truck Accidents. Truck drivers endure a lot of stress and pressure when it comes to making deliveries on time. This will often cause them to drive recklessly. If you were involved in a truck accident and want to sue the individual at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers has Glendale truck accident attorneys with years of experience in successfully pursuing personal injury claims. We will help you get the justice you deserve.
- Wrongful Death. If you lost a loved one due to wrongful death, it is recommended that you reach out to a wrongful death attorney to help you with your case. Our Glendale personal injury law firm has been successful in winning over $1 billion in settlements for our clients. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with our services. Contact our 24/7 legal team to book a free consultation with our Glendale wrongful death attorneys.
- Bus Accidents. Glendale has several routes in service for those who need affordable transportation. With a variety of bus routes operating at all times, there is always the possibility of a collision occurring. A bus driver may act recklessly and put passengers in harm's way by doing so. Another scenario could be when negligent drivers are not following the road rules. This can put the bus driver and passengers at risk of getting into a bus accident. If you were a victim of a bus accident, our Glendale bus accident attorneys will make sure you get the maximum financial and emotional compensation you deserve.
- Scooter Accidents. E-scooters have become a sensation in many parts of California, especially Glendale. These transportation services make it very convenient for people to get to their destination quickly and affordably. However, there have been instances where an e-scooter rider becomes involved in an accident with other vehicles or pedestrians. Due to its small size, it can be difficult to spot an e-scooter. It is very important for drivers to cautiously check their surroundings before changing lanes. Failure to do so may result in an e-scooter accident. If you were hit by another vehicle while riding your e-scooter, our Glendale e-scooter accident attorneys will devote themselves to make sure you get the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Food Delivery. Food delivery services have become popular in the past few years. People who do not feel like getting out of the house can request someone else to get food and drinks for them instead. However, these services have downsides. With so many food delivery drivers trying to deliver food orders on time, they may feel pressured to speed. This is one reason why food delivery drivers perform reckless actions on the road. If you were involved in a food delivery accident, West Coast Trial Lawyers has food delivery accident attorneys with over 60 years of collective legal experience. We are confident that you will have a satisfactory end-result to your case.
- Record what occurred before, during, and after the accident. It is important for you to take notes on what caused the accident from your point of view. You should also include the losses you suffered after the accident. Make sure to include the date and time that each of these took place.
- Get medical treatment. Regardless of whether you are suffering from a minor, moderate, or severe injury, you must get checked out by a doctor after being involved in a car accident. Some injuries may not develop until days, weeks, or even months after the date of the incident. It is always recommended to get a proper evaluation done by a medical expert.
- Gather evidence. If there are any witnesses, please ask them whether or not they would like to take part in your case. If they say yes, proceed to jot down their names and phone numbers. Police officers may also be present at the scene. Make sure you get their police badge number and a copy of their official police report. Lastly, you should request a copy of your medical record after the doctors visit you had to treat your injuries. Acquiring these documents will help make your case stronger and will give you a higher chance of winning your lawsuit.
- Hire a personal injury attorney. You must get an experienced Glendale personal injury attorney to help you with your case. They will provide you with legal guidance to ensure that your lawsuit is in good hands. The attorney will take part in:
- Initiating an investigation on the claim. The attorney will ask you questions on a variety of topics, such as:
- Explaining your background.
- How did the accident happen?
- Do you have any medical conditions?
- What kinds of treatment did you receive to recover from your injuries?
- Reviewing your medical records. Your car accident attorney will gather your medical records and medical bills relating to your injury. This process typically takes a long time since there are several important documents to acquire and assess. Once all of the medical documents are reviewed, the attorney will determine if you have a case. If there is no case, the attorney will inform you that you can not proceed to filing a lawsuit.
- Making demands or negotiations. Generally, small personal injury claims are settled before a lawsuit is filed. If the attorney believes that there is a chance the case can be settled, they will initiate a demand to the defendant’s attorney or insurance company. The attorney must go on with the demand only if you have reached maximum medical improvement (MMI). With cases involving a permanent injury or impairment, the attorney will have you file a lawsuit. However, you must have reached MMI before this is done. The only exception to having a demand or lawsuit filed without MMI is if the plaintiff really needs the compensation. If that is the case, then the attorney will either make a demand or file a lawsuit right away.
- Helping you file a lawsuit against the defendant. It will typically take one to two years for your lawsuit to go to trial. Make sure that you are within the statute of limitations for the incident you are filing a suit for.
- Going through the discovery process. Each party involved in the case will have to send interrogatories and document requests. They must also take depositions from the witnesses. This usually takes six months to a year to. It all depends on the court's deadline, along with the case itself.
- Commencing mediation and negotiation. Once the discovery period has concluded, the attorneys from both parties will discuss with one another about a settlement. In some instances, the case can be settled this way. However, if there are disagreements, then both parties will go to mediation. Clients and attorneys will then have a mediator help settle the case.
- Trial. If mediation does not work out, the case will be scheduled for trial. In some circumstances, trials may get rescheduled due to the judge’s schedule. Delays may also occur. Once your trial begins, there is no accurate time frame for when it may end. The length of a trial may last days, weeks, or months.
If you are in need of a personal injury attorney, West Coast Trial Lawyers is available 24/7 to help you with your situation. Our Glendale personal injury attorneys will devote themselves to your case to ensure that you have a satisfactory end-result to your lawsuit. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our Glendale personal injury law firm, reach out to our legal staff by calling (818) 839-8800 or email [email protected]