At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our personal injury attorneys know just how valuable education is. We also understand how expensive it can be. Not only do students have to deal with ever-increasing tuition, they may also have to struggle with housing and other school-related costs. In order to help alleviate some of these burdens, West Coast Trial Lawyers is proud to offer financial assistance in the form of a $1,000 scholarship to those currently enrolled in a U.S. university or college.
- Applicants must submit a 60 second TikTok explaining why they feel they deserve the West Coast Trial Lawyers Scholarship. Submissions must tag @WestCoastTrialLawyers.
- Must be a full or part-time student in good standing with a 3.5 GPA at minimum.
- Resumes are encouraged, but not required.
- Please email transcript and video submissions to [email protected]
- Video critique will be based on creativity and originality.
- All scholarship material must be submitted by December 4, 2023.
They know what they're doing, very well. Not only did I not make a single phone call from the day I hired them, but I also received calls from their case managers and paralegals who want to make sure my treatment was going well. They whole team took care of me. Thank you WCTL for taking full responsibility of my case and getting me an amazing settlement.
I can say with confidence that this team is the best in the business. . . . Dean took the time to really listen and hear me out. He assured me that he was going to move mountains because he believed in me, and he ended up doing just that. I’ve never met a more focused and passionate attorney in my life. If you’re looking for a firm that treats its clients with the utmost respect and care, calling WCTL is a no-brainer. I wouldn't think twice about working with them again in the future.