Long Beach Personal Injury Attorney
Consult a Personal Injury Lawyer
West Coast Trial Lawyers was founded in 2014 by Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Neama is the president of the law firm and has experience as a federal prosecutor with the United States Attorney’s Office and as Director of Enforcement of the Ethics Commission. Neama has tackled thousands of cases as an attorney of record and has helped acquire over $1 billion in settlements and judgments for his clients.
Allen is the Managing Partner of West Coast Trial Lawyers. He has spent over a decade fighting for victims involved in accident-related injuries and aggressively pursues those who caused his clients harm. Throughout the years as a personal injury attorney, Allen has successfully helped his clients secure tens of millions of dollars in settlements and judgments. Overall, both Neama and Allen have a main objective of helping victims get the maximum compensation they deserve for damages suffered from a personal injury accident.
West Coast Trial Lawyers has offices throughout California. We are located in several cities, including Long Beach. Our Long Beach personal injury attorneys have over 60 years of collective legal experience. With our track record of winning more than 5,000 cases, we are confident that you will not be disappointed with the end-result of your case. Rest assured, there are no financial risks involved while using our services. No fees will be charged until your case has been settled.
To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our Long Beach personal injury law firm, contact our 24/7 legal team by calling (562) 396-9874 or emailing [email protected]
Cases We Handle
- Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrians are vulnerable when walking down the sidewalk. Any situation can occur that may result in serious injuries, such as getting hit by a vehicle or injured on someone else’s property. If you were involved in a pedestrian accident and would like to file a lawsuit against the person at-fault, reach out to our Long Beach pedestrian accident attorneys today for a free consultation.
- Bicycle Accidents. Bikes are identified as non-motorized vehicles that are more fragile and vulnerable compared to other vehicles, such as cars and motorcycles. Due to its small size, a bike can go unnoticed on the road. This becomes a problem, especially for larger vehicles that completely hide the bike from view due to their blind spots. Situations like this are the main reason why drivers and riders must be extra cautious when they are on the road, especially when they are attempting to go into the bike lane to make a left or right turn. Our Long Beach bicycle accident attorneys are always available to help victims of bicycle accidents get the justice they deserve.
- Bus Accidents. Long beach offers 30 bus routes to make it convenient and accessible for people to go to their desired destination. Unfortunately, with several buses operating around the city, there is a chance that bus drivers could get into an accident. This mainly depends on what area the bus is being driven in or the amount of reckless drivers surrounding the bus. Victims of a bus accident are highly urged to contact an experienced personal injury attorney. At our Long Beach personal injury law firm, we help burn injury victims acquire maximum compensation for damages caused by an accident.
- Food Delivery Accidents. Food delivery services have become a common trend in Long Beach. Those who do not feel like getting food themselves can request a food delivery driver to do it for them instead. Even though this is a convenient option, it could be risky, as well. There have been several reports indicating that many food delivery drivers have eaten or licked orders. Under California law, food tampering resulting in food poisoning is considered as a type of personal injury. If you have consumed contaminated food and become very ill, you may file a lawsuit against the food delivery driver, food delivery company, or restaurant for damages. Contact our Long Beach personal injury law firm to get started on your case today.
- Car Accidents. With thousands of cars on the road every day, it is inevitable that a car accident can occur at any given moment. Unfortunately, many drivers choose to disobey the law by speeding, drunk driving, texting while driving, and so on. Our Long Beach personal injury law firm is available 24/7 to handle car accident cases.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcycles are considered as dangerous vehicles that perform at high speeds. Those who choose to ignore the rules of the road and take advantage of the motorcycle’s speed can get themselves into an accident. West Coast Trial Lawyers will acquire maximum compensation for victims involved in a motorcycle accident.
- Truck Accidents. Truck drivers are expected to follow their schedules. If they are falling behind, it may cause them to drive negligently on the road in order to avoid arriving late to the locations they were told to go to. Additionally, truck drivers tend to work long hours. This makes it difficult for them to enjoy the necessary hours of sleep to function. Sleep deprivation can cause the truck driver to fall asleep behind the wheel and get involved in a collision. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our Long Beach truck accident attorneys will devote themselves to your case to ensure you are satisfied with the outcome of the settlement.
- Burn Injury Accidents. Burn injuries can occur in various forms, such as motor vehicle accidents, hot liquid spilling on the skin, defective products, chemical spills, and road rash. If your burn injury was caused by a negligent party, you may be entitled to receive compensation for damages. Contact our Long Beach personal injury law firm today to schedule a free consultation with our knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate legal team. We will help get you the justice you deserve.
- Brain Injury Accidents. There are several circumstances that cause a brain injury, such as a motor vehicle accident, sports-related injury, or assault. Those who do not have protective gear are at risk of hurting their head, depending on where and how the injury occurred. If you are interested in pursuing a lawsuit, West Coast Trial Lawyers is here to help. Reach out to our 24/7 legal team to get started on a personal injury claim.
- E-Scooter Accidents. E-scooters are widely available for people to use. Its convenience and affordable pricing has made it become a popular trend all across California. However, many riders who use these e-scooters do not have experience nor knowledge on how to properly use the vehicle, thus making it dangerous to use. If you are suffering from injuries that were caused by an e-scooter rider, you may be entitled to receive compensation for damages. Our Long Beach personal injury law firm has attorneys available to help victims acquire economic and non-economic damages caused by a negligent rider.
- Wrongful Death. Having your life taken away is an unexpected situation that no one wants to ever experience. Unfortunately, many wrongful death cases have occurred from various types of accidents, such as a car accident, pedestrian accident, and motorcycle accident. With thousands of drivers on the road, there is bound to be a handful of them who are going against California’s road rules. Selfish and reckless decisions can lead to lives being taken away. The victim’s heirs are allowed to take action against the party at-fault. It is best to contact an attorney to start the process of filing a lawsuit. West Coast Trial Lawyers has wrongful death attorneys with over 60 years of legal experience in handling personal injury cases. We are determined to help clients get maximum financial and emotional compensation for damages they have suffered over the loss of their loved ones.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents. Uber and Lyft are popular ridesharing companies that have become successful over the past few years. People have used their services to get to their destinations without having to worry about driving themselves. This is also helpful for those who are planning to go out for a drink. However, it is risky to request a driver since you are unaware of their driving skills. Many have gotten into accidents due to their driver disobeying the rules of the road. If you were involved in an Uber and Lyft accident and would like to file a lawsuit against the driver at-fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you get the justice you deserve for your losses.
- Dog Bites. Dogs are the most common pets to own in Long Beach. Dog owners have a big responsibility in making sure that their dogs are properly trained to avoid any legal consequences. Unfortunately, there are owners that have taught their dogs to misbehave and act aggressively towards strangers. This will reflect poorly on the owner, which may cause them to face serious legal action if their dogs harm others. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our dog bite attorneys are available 24/7 to go over your case. We are determined to get you the compensation you deserve for your losses, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
- Spinal Cord Injury Accidents. Several types of accidents can result in a spinal cord injury. This includes, but is not limited to, car accidents, bicycle accidents, and motorcycle accidents. A spinal cord injury can dramatically affect an individual’s life and leave them feeling emotionally and physically exhausted. If you or a loved one are suffering from a spinal cord injury due to the negligence of another individual, West Coast Trial Lawyers is here to help. Our expert team of Long Beach spinal cord injury attorneys will guide you through the process of building a strong claim and will negotiate with insurance companies to get you fair compensation to cover for any losses caused by the accident.
- Car Accidents. The major cause of car accidents comes from negligent drivers. Oftentimes, these types of drivers are found speeding and/or being under the influence of alcohol. Unfortunately, these selfish decisions can impact drivers nearby and cause a serious collision. If you were involved in a car accident and would like to file a personal injury claim against the party at-fault, our experienced Long Beach car accident attorneys at West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you acquire compensation for economic and non-economic damages.
- Bike Accidents. Bicyclists do not have enough protection while riding their bikes, which is why they wear protective gear to avoid serious injuries. However, there is no actual gear available to barricade the spine during an accident. If the bicyclist gets hit by a vehicle, a spinal cord injury is bound to happen, especially if the bicyclist lands forcefully on their back. Victims of a bicycle accident are highly encouraged to reach out to a personal injury attorney. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we have expert Long Beach personal injury attorneys that have won over 5,000 cases and $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Due to our successful record of client satisfaction, we are confident that you will not be disappointed with our services. Contact our 24/7 legal team to schedule a free consultation today!
- Pedestrian Accidents. Drivers who are acting recklessly on the road are at risk of striking a pedestrian. Based on the level of impact, the pedestrian can suffer a variety of injuries, such as cuts, bruises, or fractured bones. If you or a loved one were involved in an accident and would like to file a lawsuit against the party at-fault for your damages, our Long Beach pedestrian accident attorneys will help strengthen your personal injury claim to get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Premises Liability Accidents. A property owner is responsible for making sure that their property is safe enough to enter or pass by. If they choose to avoid their duty of care to visitors, then they may face serious consequences for injuries caused by their lack of property management. If you were injured while on someone’s property, you may be entitled to receive compensation. Contact our Long Beach personal injury firm today to schedule a free consultation with our knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate legal team.
Recoverable Damages Available After an Accident
Economic damages are intended to compensate a plaintiff for losses that a dollar amount can readily be attached to. It is calculated by determining the amount of out-of-pocket losses an aggrieved individual has or will expect to incur as a result of their injuries. Examples of economic damages include loss of earning capacity, medical bills, and lost wages.
Non-economic damages are essentially intended to cover losses that are thought of as subjective and will not necessarily cover out-of-pocket losses. Non-economic damages may include compensation for emotional distress, pain and suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life.
Punitive damages are intended as punishment and are only awarded when a defendant’s behavior is especially harmful. It is awarded at the court’s discretion and will vary depending on the specific circumstances of a case.
If you are a personal injury victim and would like to file a lawsuit against the party at-fault for damages, West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you get the justice you deserve.