Solana Beach Bus Accident Lawyer
Call A Bus Accident Attorney In Solana Beach To Evaluate Your Case
Solana Beach has 9 routes available for pedestrians to use as transportation. Providing an adequate amount of routes will make it easier for people to utilize bus services. Many pedestrians favor the idea of using busses due to its convenience and affordability. However, there have been several circumstances where bus drivers or other drivers have exhibited acts of negligence on the road that resulted in serious collisions. Speeding, intoxication, and distraction are a few of the factors that contribute to bus accidents.
If you were a victim of a bus accident and would like to hire an attorney to help you file a lawsuit against the driver at fault, West Coast Trial Lawyers will help you get the justice you deserve for your losses. Our Solana Beach attorneys have over 60 years of collective legal experience with personal injury cases. We have acquired more than $1 billion in settlements and judgments for our clients.
We have no financial risks involved in our services. You will not be charged with any fees until your case has been won or settled. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our Solana Beach personal injury law firm, please contact our 24/7 legal team by calling (585) 566-7890 or emailing [email protected]What To Do After A Bus Accident
- Receive immediate medical attention. If you are physically able to do so, go to the nearest safe area. Try to help the other parties involved get to safety as well. Afterward, you should contact 911. If any party is injured from the accident, you should request for paramedics to arrive. Depending on the seriousness of the injury, you may get transported to a hospital for more treatment. If you have a minor injury, it is still a good idea to get checked out by a medical expert. The physician will determine if you may need extensive medical care or at-home remedies to heal the wound.
- Report the collision. Make sure to file a police report. It is always beneficial to have your side of the story documented.
- Talk to a witness. Check your surroundings. If you notice any bystanders, ask them if they would be agreeable with taking part in your case. You must get approval from them to proceed with using their perspective as a piece of evidence. If they agree, make sure you get their name(s) and phone number(s).
- Gather information. Try to take pictures or video footage of the accident. Center the focus on your injury, the bus, and the location of the accident. You should also document your perspective of how the accident happened by including:
- Date and time of the incident.
- Witness contact information.
- Police badge number, license number, and copy of official police report.
- What you saw before, during, and after the collision.
- Hire a bus accident attorney. Reach out to a Solana Beach bus accident attorney who has extensive experience with handling personal injury cases. They will provide you with legal assistance to ensure you get the maximum financial and emotional compensation you deserve for your losses. This includes medical expenses, emotional distress, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
- Collision coverage. This will compensate for damages that were caused to your vehicle regardless of whether or not your vehicle was at-fault for the accident.
- Example: You accidentally read-end a vehicle in front of you. Your liability insurance will compensate for the damages done to the individual’s vehicle. The insurance will also cover damages on your vehicle. However, you would be expected to pay a $500 deductible out-of-pocket prior to getting your vehicle repaired or replaced according to the amount of damage done to it.
- Medical payment coverage. Pays off your and your passenger’s medical expenses from the collision. This will also compensate for passengers who do not own any health insurance and injured victims who have high deductible health insurance.
- Example: Your friend, Adam, is taking you home in his car. During the drive back home, a vehicle suddenly collides into Adam’s car. You suffer neck and back injuries from the intense impact and must seek immediate medical attention. Since you were in another individual’s vehicle, you will receive medical payment coverage to compensate for your medical expenses. This includes your hospital visits and tests, such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRI. No deductibles are involved in this coverage.
- Comprehensive coverage. This insurance will cover your losses that were caused by theft, destruction, intentional destruction, or damage.
- You leave your car parked outside on a rainy day. As the day goes by, the rain begins to intensify. Hail begins to pour down all over your vehicle and creates several cracks on your windshield. You should reach out to your insurance company. They will help by providing you with compensation for the damages. However, you would have to pay your $500 insurance deductible first.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists. This will compensate for your accident damages if the at-fault driver is not able to afford to pay off your expenses.
- You got into an accident with another driver and are now suffering from a neck injury. As you head over to speak to the other driver, you find out that they do not have insurance to cover for the damages. You then contact your insurance company and notify them about this issue. Your insurance company responds back by mentioning that they will pay for any damages that were not partially or fully paid by the driver at-fault. This includes medical expenses for treatment relating to the injury that was caused by the collision. No deductibles are involved in this insurance.
If you are a victim of a bus accident, West Coast Trial Lawyers will get you the justice you deserve. Our experienced Solana Beach bus accident attorneys will help you get financial and emotional compensation for the injuries you suffered. This includes medical bills, lost wages, property damage, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation with the attorneys at our firm. Reach out to our friendly legal team 24/7 by calling (858) 566-7890 or emailing [email protected]