Pasadena Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
In Pasadena, bicycles are a common source of transportation. They are sometimes used for a good work out, especially along hiking trails or bike zones. However, it can be risky to take one out on a ride through the streets of Pasadena because vehicles may sometimes illegally use the bike zone, creating dangerous situations for bicyclists.
The most common life-threatening risk bicyclists face is dealing with negligent drivers. Drivers may display acts of recklessness or drive while intoxicated. Additionally, bicyclists may collide with other bicyclists if they are not careful. Lastly, bicycles do not offer much protection and riders could face serious injuries if they are involved in an accident.
Individuals who have fallen victim to any of the above scenarios are highly recommended to contact West Coast Trial Lawyers and speak with our skilled Pasadena bicycle accident attorneys. Our attorneys have won 5,000 cases for our clients, thus accumulating more than $1 billion in compensation for our clients. We are ranked as one of the top personal injury law firms in Pasadena.
With over 60 years of collective legal experience, our Pasadena bicycle accident attorneys are confident of delivering a satisfactory end result to your case. Contact us by calling (626) 412-8157 or emailing [email protected]What To Do After A Bicycle Accident
It is common for an individual to be shaken up after an accident. To better the chances of receiving maximum compensation for the losses sustained from the bicycle accident, it is highly recommended to follow these steps:
- Call the police. If anyone was injured in your bicycle accident, you must request the assistance of police officers. Once the police officers are present, you should ask them to create an official police report of the bicycle accident. This police report will come in handy as evidence to show to the judge or jury.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident. If possible, make sure that everyone involved in the situation is okay. You must also stay at the scene until the police arrive.
- Seek medical attention. Regardless of whether your injuries are minor, moderate, or severe, you should get evaluated by a medical expert. The physician will also save medical records of your visit, which can be used as convincing evidence for your case.
- Gather information. Make sure that you collect evidence of the bicycle accident.
- Document the date and time the bicycle accident took place.
- Write out what you experienced before, during, and after the incident.
- Take pictures of the accident itself, along with the injuries you suffered. Video footage is also recommended.
- If there were any witnesses that saw the bicycle accident, reach out to them and ask them if they are interested in helping you with your case. If they say yes, take down their names and phone numbers.
- Get medical records that were documented from your visit to the physician.
- Get information on the police officers who were present at the scene of the accident. Record their names and badge numbers.
- Contact a personal injury attorney. Do not make any rash decisions without getting the opinion of an experienced Pasadena personal injury lawyer. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, our attorneys are always available to help with personal injury cases, especially those that involve bicycle accidents. Our Pasadena bicycle accident attorneys will provide you with legal guidance and advice to make sure that you recover the highest possible settlement.
Once an individual is involved in a bicycle accident, they may wonder about who will be responsible for covering their losses. If you follow the recommended steps regarding what you should do after a bicycle accident, you will greatly increase the likelihood of convincing the judge or jury that the defendant is at fault for causing the collision.
When it comes to bicycle accident insurance, it is not required for bicyclists to acquire it. However, if you believe that your bicycle is a part of your daily routine, then you should get bicycle insurance. There are many benefits that are incorporated into this type of policy. You may receive:
- Medical payments.
- Coverage against theft.
- Coverage on physical damage.
- Rental reimbursement.
- Transit protection.
- Roadside assistance.
- Liability protection.
- Competitive event fee reimbursement.
- Protection for bicyclists at fault for causing car accidents, pedestrian accidents, and so on.
If you or a loved one were involved in a bicycle accident in Pasadena, West Coast Trial Lawyers has skilled attorneys readily available to help you with your case. With the significant amount of legal experience we have to offer, we are confident that our Pasadena bicycle accident attorneys will get you the maximum financial and emotional compensation for damages caused by the collision. There are no financial risks involved when using our services. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation at our Pasadena personal injury law firm. No fees will be charged until your case has been won or settled. Reach out to our legal team by calling (626) 412-8157 or emailing [email protected]