The following questions may be asked during a deposition: The lawyers at West Coast Trial Lawyers will fully prepare you for your deposition by meeting with you beforehand and reviewing documents related to your personal injury claim, such as your police report, medical records, and other evidence.
- How did the accident happen?
- Were there any witnesses to the accident?
- Were you injured?
- Describe your medical treatment?
- What types of other injuries have you previously suffered?
- Have you been involved in any other lawsuits or insurance claims?
- What is your job history?
- How has your injury affected your life?