Pasadena Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Attorneys Pasadena
West Coast Trial Lawyers is a full-service Pasadena personal injury law firm founded by experienced trial attorneys, Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan. Over the past 15 years, our personal injury lawyers have handled over 5,000 cases throughout the state of California, recovering over $1 billion in compensation.
What sets us apart from other Pasadena personal injury attorneys is our personal approach to legal representation. We pursue every case with an unwavering commitment to obtaining justice and maximum compensation for our clients. Our commitment is what makes us different from other Pasadena personal injury lawyers.
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we know what it takes to obtain justice and maximum compensation for our clients. We will make sure you do not settle for anything less than you deserve. Our Pasadena personal injury attorneys specialize in several different practice areas including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, Uber/Lyft accidents, and much more.
We devote our entire practice to helping accident victims from start to finish. We have seen the repercussions of an accident for both victims and their loved ones, which is why we will fight for your rights and secure all types of compensation available to you.
After a Pasadena personal injury, there are several crucial steps you need to take, as well as mistakes to avoid in order to preserve your claim for compensation. We will walk you through everything you need to do in order to protect your legal rights. At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we are here for you 24/7. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a Pasadena accident, contact us now for your free consultation at 213 927 3700 or email us at [email protected]
About Personal Injury Law in California
When considering your options after a personal injury incident in the city of Pasadena, there are two critical aspects of California personal injury law that you must keep in mind:
- Statute of Limitations. In the state of California, the statute of limitations for most personal injury claims is two years from the date the accident occurred. However, there are exceptions which may require injury victims to file a lawsuit sooner. This is why it’s important that you speak with a Pasadena injury attorney right away.
- Pure Comparative Fault. California personal injury law follows a rule known as “pure comparative fault.” This rule entitles victims to seek compensation even if they were partially at fault for their own injuries.
During your free consultation, we will walk you through everything you need to do to protect your legal rights.
Our Commitment is Your Strategic Advantage
Our total commitment to you is what sets us apart from other personal injury law firms in the Pasadena area. At many firms, lawyers simply do not take cases to trial. They would rather focus on “processing” a high volume of cases, and prefer quick settlements over maximizing their clients’ recoveries.
How We Are Different
We want to help you collect the money you need as quickly as possible, but we also do not want you to settle for anything less than you deserve. Below are a few ways our firm is different:
- Pasadena Office. We have offices in Pasadena, and we are also happy to meet you at your home or in the hospital to make sure we have all the critical details regarding your case.
- Premier Client Service. We have attorneys assigned to every case. You can expect regular contact with your attorney while your claim is pending.
- Exclusive Personal Injury Focus. We focus our practice exclusively on personal injury law. We devote our entire practice to helping accident victims secure maximum compensation for their losses.
- Seasoned Litigators. We will not hesitate to go to trial. We prepare all our cases for the possibility of litigation. If the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement offer, we will vigorously fight for you in court.
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we are here for you 24/7. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident in the Pasadena area, contact us now for your free initial consultation.
CASES WE HANDLE
Our attorneys represent clients in Pasadena and throughout California who have suffered serious injuries in all types of accidents. If you or a loved one has been hurt in any type of personal injury accident, contact us immediately for a free, no-obligation consultation.
The experienced Pasadena personal injury lawyers at West Coast Trial Lawyers handle a wide array of personal injury claims, including:
- Burn Injuries.
- Bicycle Accidents.
- Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents.
- Dog Bites.
- Insurance Bad Faith.
- Motorcycle Accidents.
- Pedestrian Accidents.
- Premises Liability.
- Spinal Cord Accidents.
- Truck Accidents.
- Uber/Lyft Accidents.
- Wrongful Death.
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we handle all personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means: (i) you only pay if we win or settle your case, and (ii) it costs you nothing to learn more about your legal rights.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Don’t let delays or other mistakes jeopardize your legal rights. To speak with a member of our experienced legal team at your home, at the hospital, or at our law offices in Pasadena, call 213 927 3700 or complete our online contact form.