Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Welcome to West Coast Trial Lawyers
West Coast Trial Lawyers is a personal injury law firm comprised of experienced attorneys and legal professionals who are dedicated to obtaining the best possible results for their clients. With nine offices throughout California, we regularly represent clients in the Long Beach area. If you were injured in an accident, or if you tragically lost a loved one under circumstances in which someone else may have been to blame, we urge you to contact us so that we can win the compensation you deserve.
Our Ivy League background and extensive track record set us apart from other personal injury law firms serving clients in Long Beach, CA. Firm co-founder Neama Rahmani is one of the youngest people ever to graduate from Harvard Law School. Along with our firm’s other co-founder, Allen Patatanyan, he has helped thousands of clients recover in excess of $1 billion in financial compensation.
Experience, Commitment and Proven Results
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we offer:
- Decades of Experience – Firm founders Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan have more than 30 years of combined experience in personal injury cases and complex civil litigation.
- Personal Representation – In contrast to other personal injury law firms, with us, you will work directly with your attorney throughout your case.
- Relentless Pursuit of Justice – We do what it takes to win. Our attorneys know how to deal with the insurance companies, and when they refuse to settle, we take our clients’ cases to trial.
- 24/7 Communication – We’re here when you need us. Nights, weekends, and holidays – we provide immediate responses when you need them the most.
- Contingency-Fee Representation – At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we don’t collect retainer fees or bill hourly rates. We only get paid if we win just compensation for your losses.
Cases We Handle
We represent individuals who have suffered severe traumatic injuries and lost loved ones in accidents in Long Beach, CA. Our attorneys have extensive experience in cases involving:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Spinal Cord Injuries (including Paralysis)
- Truck Accidents
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
About Personal Injury Law in California
In California, there are two primary grounds for accident victims to seek compensation. The first, which applies in the vast majority of accident cases, is “negligence.” If a driver hit you while texting, or if a property owner failed to fix a broken step, these are examples of negligence that can justify a full financial recovery.
The second is what is known as “strict liability.” In strict liability cases, you do not need to prove fault in order to have a claim for compensation. Dangerous product and dog bite cases are two of the most common types of cases in which California’s strict liability law applies.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Regardless of what happened, it is critical that you speak with an attorney as soon as possible. You only have a limited amount of time to file your claim, and if you wait too long you could lose your right to seek compensation. To get started with a free, no-obligation consultation, call (562) 270-9340 or contact our attorneys online today.