Why Hire Us
You have a choice when it comes to personal injury law firms in Glendale, CA, and your choice of representation can drastically impact the outcome of your case. To date, thousands of clients have chosen the attorneys at West Coast Trial Lawyers to handle their cases. Here are five reasons why:
- We Have a Strong Track Record. We have a consistent record of securing favorable results. We have secured more than $1 billion in financial compensation for our clients.*
- We Are Experienced. Partners Neama Rahmani and Allen Patatanyan have been collectively practicing law for over 30 years. Our team of personal injury lawyers brings decades of experience to the table.
- We Take Cases to Trial. While we try to secure favorable settlements for our clients as quickly as possible, we do not hesitate to take cases to trial. If the insurance company refuses to make a fair offer, we will aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve in court.
- We Are Available 24/7. As a result of our personal injury experience, we know what it is like to stand in your shoes. We are here for you 24/7 and we will handle your case as quickly as possible.
- We Offer Unparalleled Client Service. In addition to making ourselves available to clients around the clock, our client service goes beyond what you can expect from other law firms. You will work with an attorney during every step of the process, and we will provide regular updates so that you can make informed decisions about your case.
Cases We Handle
Our attorneys represent clients in Glendale and throughout California who have suffered serious injuries in all types of accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of personal injury accident, contact us right away for a free, no-obligation consultation. We handle a wide array of personal injury claims, including:
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we handle all personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means: (i) you only pay if we win or settle your case, and (ii) it costs you nothing to learn more about your legal rights.
About Personal Injury Law in California
California personal injury law is complicated, and protecting your rights after an accident requires an experienced legal team. California’s negligence laws are particularly favorable to accident victims, so do not make any decisions about your case until you speak with an experienced attorney.
Find Out if You Have a Claim – Schedule a Free Consultation Today
To learn if you have a claim for compensation, contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We are available 24/7, so call (818) 839-8800 or send us a message online now.