Uninsured Driver Bike Accident Injuries
What to Do About Bike Accidents with Uninsured Drivers?
Although bicycling can be a healthy, fun, and convenient way of getting around, it can also be very dangerous. Bicycle accidents can result in serious injuries or fatalities, leading to extensive medical bills, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, and many other burdens.
At West Coast Trial Lawyers, we often get asked about uninsured drivers who cause an accident. In California, uninsured drivers are on the rise. In general, accidents will create a lot of stress for every party involved. However, when a victim gets into a collision with an uninsured driver, it builds even more stress. Many often wonder how an at-fault motorist can be held accountable if they do not have insurance.
Luckily, your bicycle accident attorney can sue the uninsured driver and go after their personal assets. You could also obtain uninsured motorist coverage (UIM). UIM coverage protects you from accidents caused by an uninsured driver.
West Coast Trial Lawyers Is Here to Help
Our experienced bicycle accident attorneys are no strangers to the law and we will make it our utmost priority to obtain legal recourse for your loss in a bicycle accident no matter what. Our goal is to make the legal process as easy as possible for you, so you are able to focus on bettering your health.
We know how to handle these types of cases and will do everything we can to obtain compensation for your losses and get the justice you deserve. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, call us at (213) 927-3700 or email [email protected].
Read More About Bike Accidents
- How to Avoid Bicycle Accidents
- Bicyclist Accidents Caused by Car Door
- Most Dangerous Places To Ride A Bike In Los Angeles, CA
- The Best 4 Bike Paths in Los Angeles
- What if I’m Injured While Using a Bike Share?
- Bike Sharing History
- Benefits Of Bike Sharing
- Bicycle Safety Checklist
- Bike On Bike Accidents
- Types Of Bikes / Illegal Bikes In California
- Can I Ride My Bike on the Sidewalk in Los Angeles?
- Crucial Steps to Take After a Bicycle Accident
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents With an Uninsured Driver
- Who Is At-Fault in a Bicycle Accident?
- Helmet Laws and How They Affect Your Insurance Claim
- Bike Riding in LA
- Most Common Bike Accident Injuries
- California Bike Accident Statistics
- Bicycle Accident Insurance
- Bike Hand Signals
- How Bike Sharing is Safer Than Riding Your Own Bike
- What If I’m Injured While Using a Bike Share?
- Bike Accident Compensation
- Statute of Limitations for Bicycle Accidents
- Cyclist Death in Los Angeles